6th weigh in

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi All,
weighed today and 4lb 8oz lost, so still going in the right direction.
Wishing all the best to those still to weigh today and looking forward to seeing everyones weight losses for this week.
Best of luck.
Doirin

6wks already!! I remember you starting! Where has the time gone??

Well done on the loss btw! LOL!

Hi Doirin

WAW...:party0011:well done you...39lb in 6 weeks. You must feel great!! Really, really pleased for you, you deserve it as you have been so strong.

Have a fab week and here's to next week big loss too!! You will get to your goal in no time at all.

Take care!!!!:talk017:

Abasolutely wonderful! What a fantastic total result so far... the end results will be feeling so much more achievable every week.

Really pleased for you Doirin.

Thanks Irishmum, love the photos as I said on the other thread,
Nicolas - it's lovely to get a 'fair play to you' post on here, what part of the country are you from. I am in Kerry. Great to see the Irish representatives on here. Well done to you for the last 2 weigh ins also.
Doirin

Well done

Well done Doirin , thats a great loss in six weeks you must be seeing it now in your clothes which will keep you motivated. keep it up dote you can get there.:D:D:D:D

wahey!!! well done chicka - fantastic loss :D xx

Wayhey!! Well done again Doirin on another fantastic loss! Biggest luck to you for next week, you deserve it hun :D

Well done Doirin, you're doing fantastic! These 6 weeks you've been doing this have really flown by. Can't believe you've done that long already. Good for you.

Fantastic - you're doing soooo well! xx

Thanks all,
can hardly believe 6 weeks have flown by so quickly. I am 3 lb off 3 stone so aiming for that next week. So far this is the most weight i have ever lost on any diet, so I am a die hard LT fan now and proclaim it where ever I go. Thanks for the support, it really does make it easier to know I can come on here and post whenever I need to .
Doirin

Doirin, I in Meath, ya delighted with loss, no holidays or functions till august so determind to stick it,

! was never my ideal weight nearest i was to it was after my son was born 11 yrs ago but never next or near it since, even what i've lost now makes such a difference, i work in a shop and customers wouldnt know i dieting but are telling me i look well without knowing why, its a great feeling getting up each morning (at 530am) puttin on my uniform and make up, instead of dreading putting on uniform because i bursting out of it ! and in the house there is no bars and biscuits etc, which is what i wanted for my kids to start eating healthy! sorry i'm rambling :( but i have to say i feel fantastic!! and this forum an all ye'r posts are alot to do with it ! thanks to ye all ;)

wow well done you are blitzing this keep it up

Hi ,
thanks Adam, you're going to be the poster boy for Lt if you keep this up.

Hi Nicolas,
It's great when people notice you look better but quite don't know why. I have had a lot of that in the earlier weeks on this, people asking did you change your hair etc. It's also nice not bursting out of clothes, I know that feeling only too well. 5.30am start, you are a bit of a sucker for punishment aren't you, I try and drag myself out at 7.40 and still try to hold on till the last moment. Good on you, you are doing very well. You are a third of the way there now.
Best of luck to all.
Doirin

Hi Doirin, hard to believe 6 weeks has passed since we started. I with you on the 'die hard fan'!!!

Thats another fabulous weight loss under your belt, which you will definitely need to keep your trousers up!!

My weigh in tomorrow - Hope I do as well as you.

Keep up the good work.x

Hi Doirin

:character00238: Marvellous!! The weight has just fallen off you gal! You are a true soldier and also a really supportive member. Yay for LT, its so rewarding to lose weight this way is it not? I bet your clothes feel so much looser, I know my underwear does, my bra is not cutting off the blood supply as much now. :D
Fantastic...keep it up!!

Back