Total Solution 7 day challenge - day 5

Day 4 and i picked at some kellogs krave earlier but am gonna carry on with my shakes the rest of the day. Good luck everyone

wellid love to know who was an angel today and got through the day as i certainly didnt i started the day bad and ended it bad what a wolly as its my weigh in tomorrow and the amount i ate those scales definately wont be kind anyway ive had 3 good days so am planning on being good for the next 3.

............ooohppps!!!!!!!!!!!never mind Spyro............tomorrows another day.
spyro2008 - day 4
clair-gandy - day 4
bernice - day 4 - completed
Boo1968 - day 4

BKC1969 - Day 4
Starlight - day 4

xHannahx - day 4
RLA - day 4

Cybill - day 4
FattyMcBigbum -
scarymovie
Teaandcakeordeath
Blue Butterfly
MrsWibbleWobble
Imlosingweight
gil7044
Lisy
Jesarose
Plymgirl75

well done bernice

spyro2008 - day 4 - big fat FAIL
clair-gandy - day 4
Boo1968 - day 4
BKC1969 - Day 4
Starlight - day 4

xHannahx - day 4
RLA - day 4

Cybill - day 4
FattyMcBigbum -
scarymovie
Teaandcakeordeath
Blue Butterfly
MrsWibbleWobble
Imlosingweight
gil7044
Lisy
Jesarose
Plymgirl75

Big fat fail for me too!!! 2moro I promise I'll be 100% 1 day won't kill me :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

spyro2008 - day 4 - big fat FAIL
clair-gandy - day 4 - not completed
Boo1968 - day 4
BKC1969 - Day 4
Starlight - day 4

xHannahx - day 4 - completed
RLA - day 4

Cybill - day 4
FattyMcBigbum -
scarymovie
Teaandcakeordeath
Blue Butterfly
MrsWibbleWobble
Imlosingweight
gil7044
Lisy
Jesarose
Plymgirl75

morning everyone day 5 lets kick some butt.

.................ok ladies heres the thing...............I am off to London tonight for a girlie weekend so I think this is where my 100% days end until Monday. See you then and good luck everyone xx

Another FAIL for me it is then!!!
Can someone remove me from this challenge plz, I'm gonna just try a day at a time starting 2moro, I've gotta do it this time, I'm gettin sick of hearing myself say I've failed lol
If at first and all that ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

me too im ashamed to have opened the challenge that i cannot complete im gonna try working solutions from sunday as tomorrow am off to my familys so i will end up eating. sorry to let anyone down.

spyro2008 said:
me too im ashamed to have opened the challenge that i cannot complete im gonna try working solutions from sunday as tomorrow am off to my familys so i will end up eating. sorry to let anyone down.

Uve not let anyone down hun.
How about we take it 1 day at a time? Start from Sunday? :) me and u can help each other xx

yep thats a deal im just gonna enjoy tomorrow with my family and not think about food too much il probably have a shake for breakfast and lunch then have a meal with them. il be busy throughout so hopefully wont snack too much.

spyro2008 said:
yep thats a deal im just gonna enjoy tomorrow with my family and not think about food too much il probably have a shake for breakfast and lunch then have a meal with them. il be busy throughout so hopefully wont snack too much.

Thats the spirit :)
Have a good day.
Here's to one 100% day at a time x

Why oh why is this so bloody difficult?! I've went off the rails this week and could kick myself for coming out of K and now I have to go through the pain of getting there again.

Taking it pack-by-pack and day-by-day. I so want to be successful.

gil7044 said:
Why oh why is this so bloody difficult?! I've went off the rails this week and could kick myself for coming out of K and now I have to go through the pain of getting there again.

Taking it pack-by-pack and day-by-day. I so want to be successful.

That's what I'm gonna do as from 2moro. I WILL do a full week :) x

Back