7 stone have to go now!!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Mrs.S, 8 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Mrs.S

Mrs.S Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well...I got off track a bit...I lost 1 stone earlier this year, but now it's all back on.

I really need to loose 7 stone. I don't like to look at me in the mirror, I don't like to buy clothes and I want that to change.

I need to loose about 6 3 stone until the end of February, as I am on the waiting list for IVF and my BMI has to be 35 at the most for it to go ahead...

I really need to get through it this time, but am not quite sure yet what the best way it. I hope to get some inspiration on here and any tips would be greatly appreciated.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kirklean

kirklean Member

Hiya, I am in the exact same boat as you ! I am 7 stone over weight and also on the waiting list for ivf. I have been to the dietician and they tell me I am doing everything right, but the weight just doesn't move. my mum wants me to join a Chubb club, but that's not me.
    Knowing that someone else is going through a similar experience has actually just made me think about how important this weight loss is and how my body is tick tocking.
    Thanks for inspiration >:eek:)
  4. Kayee

Kayee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    low calorie + low fat
    hi and welcome back to the site. im a re starter too . this site is great for support and advice. good luck on both of your weight loss journeys :) x
  5. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Hi good luck.
  6. D1984

D1984 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    Hi I am also a relatively new starter with around 7 stone to loose. It will be a challenge but can be done :)
  7. Eamoo

Eamoo Member

Slimming World
    I have about 10 stone to lose and after years and years of dieting I have finally realised that as I am always at my most motivated when losing the first 7lbs, that I should break my weight loss into 7lb targets rather than being daunted by the 10 stone. I think focusing on the small targets like a few pounds, or going down a dress size make weight loss easier to think about in the long term.

I hope that helps you in some way towards achieving your goal. Good luck :) x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.