7 stone to loose and no motivation

Horrible aren't they Lisa :-( since I've said that's it I've been fine lol. Just think it was stress. I'm still eating healthy with a few more treats ha, think I will stick to it because I have got some good advise and motivation from here. Yesterday my nan was offering me biscuits and I just said no thanks on a diet knowing I wasn't but still could refuse it. It's strange really because if I was still doing sw I would of been like oh no I want it!! Xxx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

ha ha, yes you always want what you can#t have...maybe releaving the pressure you are putting on yourself will do you more good than you think !

Nans are horrible.... they always buy cakes and chocolate lol

Lisa xx

Well yesterday should of been WI but I've had it has holiday for a little break, thought it would be best instead of having to join again. I went along to drop jodie off and ended up going in, sat for the new members talk again and feel a lot more positive! Had a usual Monday blow out but going to

Try not worry bout it just see how it goes Xx

Just caught a glimpse in the mirror wasn't looking to bad! Lmao.. tried some undies I not worn before on and they look cute! Think ill be wearing them tomorrow ha. Not tired again, meal plan out the window again as well. It's fineeee I will get on track when I'm ready to, hopefully tomorrow if I don't get sabataged lol, hmmmm am going to the mother in laws around lunch time always a bad move! Hope your all ok xx

Back