70 stone ambition

70-stone Brit’s tragic ambition | The Sun |News

this news just makes me yearn disgusting even though I don't read the sun, this caught my eye
He's cost the NHS one million pounds! Like what the hell, everyone deserves and needs help but this enabling at it's most ridiculous. His poor mother lost her house due to feeding him, his siblings have nothing, it's just crazy. Why did no one ever say there's a place called stop?

In last week paper their was a girl who wants to get 'big' and her boyfriend is helping her.She see's it as a way of making money because men pay to see a larger woman.
She is 16 stone at the mo.:)
That's fine as long as when she becomes ill and needs medication, personal assistance etc she pays for it with the money all these men have paid to look at her.
What has the world become though, if that is an aspiration? What man would allow it for someone he puports to love?

That is shocking. I am sorry but I would kick his behind out of my house and why the hell should he get incapacity benefit when he did it to himself. In my opinion he wants to be in the Guinness book of records for being the heaviest man in Britain. The things that people do for money is ridiculous!!

Disgusting

Back