70 syns

My consultant doesn't advise saving your syns either. She says its better for your metabolism if you try to have 5-15 daily and she even promotes having nearer 15 if you can!

I would feel too prone to overindulging if i saved them to be honest i prefer to keep myself in check on a regular basis.

......however if this was a perfect world i would go all out on a really creamy spicy Tikka Marsala with Naan Bread, poppadoms and plenty of cocktails to wash it down with. Followed buy a huge bag of Maltesers to finish hehe

My consultant says its fine to save your syns now and then but don't make a regular habit of it. I have no consistency to my syn usage, I might have 5 one day and 15 the next or some days if I've had lots of free food and don't feel hungry I might not have any syns at all. I've yet to save my syns up for a blow out, think I'd feel like I'd lost control and blown my weight loss for the week if I did that but there are ladies in my group that do it regularly and they still come in to group with loses.

I usually try to have between 5 and 10 syns a day. But this week, for a one off, Im going to have 5 a day and save the rest for the weekend for mine and my mums birthday celebrations. I have ordered some yummy cupcakes, I love cupcakes :D

Back