70lbs gone!

You look incredible! Well done on getting to your goal! I have a similar start weight and my goal is to get to 10 stone so you have totally given me more inspiration to get there. Whats been the best thing about getting to goal do you think? xx

Thanks lovely. I guess the main thing is feeling like I'm me again, not feeling self conscious, judged or lacking in some way when I walk into a room or meet new people.
And the clothes!!! Oh the lovely clothes :D
What plan are you following at the minute? You can definitely do it, it just takes time. X

that makes sense I kjow when you're bigger you just feel like being invisible its horrible. Clothes are the nain thing spuring me on, i am a total shopaholic but tired of not buying things because they dont look quite right.
i am calorie counting as it works best for me and my fitness pal as it makes it so easy (no excuses even if i am out and about!) plus excercising as i actually quite like the gym.
thanks lovelt after seeing your loss it has spurred me on to do it! feel really focussed at the moment xx

It's a lovely feeling being able to buy the things you want not the things that hide you the best. I'm terrible though! I can't stop. I feel like I'm making up for the years I've lost! :D Even yesterday I was looking for Xmas stuff for my little girl and ended buying myself a dress from the kids department (12-13 years! Ha ha).
I used to spend so long before I went out fussing and faffing and getting upset over what to wear as though I was magically going to create the perfect outfit that would knock a couple of stone off me.

Calorie counting is fab and will get you there. Xx

It's a lovely feeling being able to buy the things you want not the things that hide you the best. I'm terrible though! I can't stop. I feel like I'm making up for the years I've lost! :D Even yesterday I was looking for Xmas stuff for my little girl and ended buying myself a dress from the kids department (12-13 years! Ha ha).
I used to spend so long before I went out fussing and faffing and getting upset over what to wear as though I was magically going to create the perfect outfit that would knock a couple of stone off me.

Calorie counting is fab and will get you there. Xx

you could have taken the words out of my mouth! it is a case of liking things but knowing i would look awful in them. Looking forward to buying things in a 12 then hopefully a 10! xx

Just the inspiration I need to get back on it after losing 86lbs then gaining half back with my 2nd pregnancy :/ Thank you and well done!!

Oh my god you look AMAZING! Such a good job & so inspirational! X

Thank you lovelies :)

you look totally amazing. absolutely well done you :)

h x

Quick update. Still here. Still maintaining :)

Today is my birthday. I'm 29. Eek. This is my second slim birthday in a row now and I'd like to keep it that way! Just bought a new dress and I'm being taken out tomorrow, no idea where to etc. Exciting!

(Please excuse the terrible hat hair and no makeup!)

Attachments

• image-3315473195.jpg
    image-3315473195.jpg
    584.6 KB · Views: 294
Happy birthday love!

Happy belated birthday :)

You look amazing! Seriously well done you!!

Did you find that your confidence returned when you lost the weight? I've gone from being super friendly and bubbly to not wanting to go out let alone interact with people, i'm really hoping that will start to change soon!

I lost loads with CC a few years ago for my wedding, but have been flitting between SW and here and not getting anywhere, i seem to always be hungry, must just be all in my head lol.

Anyways...sorry for the ramble you have done fantastic and it's very inspiring :D xx

Hi Laura
I'm just starting my journey..again! Your pics are inspirational- you look amazing. Well done!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for the loveliness.

I'm currently 100% definitely NOT maintaining or dieting...because I'm pregnant...but I will be straight back to it ASAP. There's no way I'm going back to how I used to be. It's hard seeing the scales go up I must admit but I just need to remind myself it's all good :)

Still nowhere near as heavy as I was and will hopefully only have a couple of stone to get rid of. Enjoying the way I look pregnant so much more than how I looked when I was pregnant with my daughter. Baby due November and I'm trying not to stess about having a 'fat' Xmas/new year/30th birthday...I'm sure it'll be the last thing on my mind with a shiny new bubba.

Back