78lbs til target...weekly weigh in thursday.

i thought i would make my own weigh in thread,on day 3 of VLCD,got weighed yesterday and am 17st6.5lbs (gosh)...really enjoying the plan.I decided to do this as was completely obbessed with food,i was starting to live to eat rather than eating to live...does that make sense? i suffer really bad with binge eating so i thought i would try abstaining from food completely.really easy so far,even though im cooking for others.i dont want to ruin it by coming out of ketosis and the sticks are changing coulour already.

Yes I know what you mean about living to eat. As I was eating I'd be planning what I could have next as a treat! This diet has helped me realise so much, I ain't ever going back to that. X.

how are u doing? how long u been doing it for? im on day 6 now and other than a little coke zero ive been really focused and not cheated...i actually dont want food cant wait for weigh in my scales are showing a new stone bracket :wow:

how are u doing? how long u been doing it for? im on day 6 now and other than a little coke zero ive been really focused and not cheated...i actually dont want food cant wait for weigh in my scales are showing a new stone bracket :wow:

There's no better feeling than moving down into the a new stone, and it soon happens x

my home scales weigh my heavier than the ones i use for weigh in so could be im even lower than i thought. so excited for thursday,just had a cookies and cream milkshake...yummy!

chunkymonkeymummy said:

Hi, I started on cd and switched to sns a few days ago. Today is day 40! 5 weeks and 5 days. I've lost officially 1 stone 5lb. I think my loss is quite slow in comparison to others but I'm fitting into my smaller clothes (and the most beautiful monsoon size 14 dress!!!!) I jumped up and down when I fastened it last night! I started at 13 stone 12 and last official weigh in last Wednesday was 12 stone 7. I want to lose another 3 stone x x
I have hard days and easy days. I'm currently on school holidays and at the start if the plan I thought I'd struggle to be surrounded by food all day but I'm not actually, I've been on it nearly 6 wels and seen great results so that spurs me on. I'm off to Disney in Paris next week and I'm taking my shakes with me. I'll have protein when I'm out and about, same when I go to Wales in August, determined to start back at school a lot slimmer! How's your day so far?

yesterday was good, on day 7 now.im struggling with the meal packs though,i cant swallow them they make me gag so think i may stick to shakes bars and porridge...ur doing fab hun,doesnt matter if u think its slower its coming off and thats all that matters:happy096:

chunkymonkeymummy said:
yesterday was good, on day 7 now.im struggling with the meal packs though,i cant swallow them they make me gag so think i may stick to shakes bars and porridge...ur doing fab hun,doesnt matter if u think its slower its coming off and thats all that matters:happy096:

Everyone's tastes are different, I can't stomach the porridge and oatmeal but the packs I can happily eat, even if they dont look all that appetising!

I had a couple of slow weeks but this week I got 5lb off! It does work when you want it to!

1stone 10lb lighter in 6 weeks :)

chunkymonkeymummy said:
your doing amazing!!!!!!

Thank you. As are you! Hardest part is over now for you. Food schmood (hmmmm as if!?)

1stone 10lb lighter in 6 weeks :)

You are both doing so well x

Back