7st to lose ๐Ÿ™ˆ

jan xx

Hey guys!

Never actually done one of these before but I've read loads and really think it will keep me on track!

So, I've tried CWP many times before and never really stuck to it or gave it 100% ๐Ÿ™„

However .......... I'm back and I'm doing it this time! My head is in the right place and I'm doing it for ME!!

I got weighed last Wednesday and I was 19st ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Day 1 - 3 shakes and 2.5L of water โœ”
Day 2 - 3 shakes and 2L of water โœ”
Day 3 - 2 shakes then a small chicken kebab at night (and yes - I ate the pitta bread ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ) 2L water โŒ
Day 4 - 3 shakes & 3L water โœ”
Day 5 - 2 shakes & 1.5L water - not a great day! โŒ

Day 6 - Today.
Bloody hell - went to Nandos today ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ Only had chicken, salad and a wee drop of rice - still a fail buy much better than would i could have had!!
Hope to have just 1 shake later this evening and that will do me. Only had about 1.5L so far today too so need to get that up!!

Weigh day tomorrow - I need to stick to this 100% from now on in!!

Sorry for the long post!!

J xx

Hey and welcome to Minimins,

You are doing great apart from that wee blip but I wouldn't worry too much about it, like you said you could have eaten much more and would have had you not been conscious of the fact that you are making healthier choices.

Good luck for your WI tomorrow.

Dxxx

Hey and welcome to Minimins,

You are doing great apart from that wee blip but I wouldn't worry too much about it, like you said you could have eaten much more and would have had you not been conscious of the fact that you are making healthier choices.

Good luck for your WI tomorrow.

Dxxx

Aww thanks lovely! It was actually your dairy that I read today that inspired me to do one!!
Hope you still doing well on plan.
I'm definitely 100% on plan from now till end of November!!

J xx

Really, aw thankssss!

Just ramble on in there so to hear that it has inspired someone else to start on makes me feel like a happy lass!

Yay to the 100% till the end of November.

I will have a couple of days off between now and then but going to limit it as much as possible.

How are you today?

Dxxx

Really, aw thankssss!

Just ramble on in there so to hear that it has inspired someone else to start on makes me feel like a happy lass!

Yay to the 100% till the end of November.

I will have a couple of days off between now and then but going to limit it as much as possible.

How are you today?

Dxxx

All good today - only had 1 bar last night after my Nandos fail!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ Weigh day today at 6pm!

Feeling much more positive today about the plan! I have a dinner out planned on the 28th November and nothing till then so no excuses!!

How are you doing?!

Saw on your post about a WhatsApp group, do you have one set up?

J xx

So Day 7 is finally here - weigh day!!

Last night I only had 1 bar after my Nandos fail and another 1.5L water so not too bad!

Today so far has been 1 black coffee and 0.5L water so far.

Got a couple of work meetings today so my bar is packed alongside my water bottle.

No excuses from now till end of November!!

Have a good day everyone xx

P.S. I'll let you know how WI goes at 6pm!!

Can't wait to hear all about it!

No takers yet on the whatsapp group but we could be a whatsapp pair if you want?!?!

PM me your number if you want a wee buddy, I'm well up for it cos can't always get on here.

Dxxx

Can't wait to hear all about it!

No takers yet on the whatsapp group but we could be a whatsapp pair if you want?!?!

PM me your number if you want a wee buddy, I'm well up for it cos can't always get on here.

Dxxx

Hmm it won't allow me to send a PM!! Can you send me one and I'll try and reply xx

Ah it's not letting me send you one either, might be cos you're so new.

We will just need to wait for a bit don't fancy posting our numbers on a public forum :classic_tongue:

Dxxx

Day 8 - absolutely buzzing after my 9lb loss last night ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 3 products and 3.5L of water - smashed!!

Day 9 - attempted a yoga class tonight - oh dear Lord!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Epic fail!
Never mind - 3 products and 3L of water - done!

Today, Day 10 - in agony after yoga last night ๐Ÿ˜‚ So far I've had 1 product, and just had a couple of small bits of grilled chicken. 2L of water down and will get at least another 1.5 before bed. May also have a bar later.

Hope your all having a great weekend xx

Day 8 - absolutely buzzing after my 9lb loss last night ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 3 products and 3.5L of water - smashed!!

Day 9 - attempted a yoga class tonight - oh dear Lord!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Epic fail!
Never mind - 3 products and 3L of water - done!

Today, Day 10 - in agony after yoga last night ๐Ÿ˜‚ So far I've had 1 product, and just had a couple of small bits of grilled chicken. 2L of water down and will get at least another 1.5 before bed. May also have a bar later.

Hope your all having a great weekend xx

Wow you are doing so well, woohoo!

How is this week going for you?

I started Cambridge in July and lost almost 2 stone in 5-6 weeks, then went off track after some health issues. Back on plan (Step 2) as of today and so happy to be back at it. I havenโ€™t checked the damage on the scales yet but I reckon Iโ€™ve gained about a stone!

Hope youโ€™re getting on well! Xxx

well done on that fantastic weight loss Jan. I am on the same plan and its the easiest and hardest diet I have ever been on, if that makes sense. Keep going and you will lose it in no time. xx

Wow your loss has been amazing, have you lost all that on Cambridge?! How long has it taken you? Totally agree that itโ€™s both the hardest and the easiest diet - itโ€™s brilliant taking most foods out of the equation but sometimes the cravings are real!!! Xxx

yes, all on the Cambridge, I was a dress size 24 and today fitted my daughters size 12 dress. I have a way to go as my tummy still has fat on it and I think I may need to have the skin removed at some point, but dressed I look much better and in only 3 months. Most of my weight was on my tummy and boobs, I have always had thin legs and arms. (think of a potato with sticks for limbs) so I think that's why my dress size dropped so dramattcally. Ideally I want to be 10 stone, at 10.4 my BMI is normal but I want to get under so I have some leeway if I gain a few pounds after hitting target. I am carrying on until Christmas and then I am going to try and eat a keto diet, and exercise to keep the weight off. how are you doing?

Back