8 stone gone!

Grandma

Totally Focused
At weigh in today I've exceeded 8 stone off in 35 weeks! I feel like a different person! In fact, I AM a different person.

Despite all that's happened this year, I've so much more confidence and love moving about and walking! I couldn't do it in January!

I've updated my pictures to show some horrendous fat ones - and a couple taken today.

Ultimate confidence booster yesterday - somebody saw my photo for the first time and told me I have a beautiful face! Wow!! That was such a boost! Ken told me often - but then he loved him so he would think that! But to be told by somebody I've never met but been friends with for a long time was the icing on the cake.

Now I just have to impress the man I'm meeting for the first time on 15th October..............
xx

OMG you have done sooooo well with your weight loss & all you have dealt with this year, you are AMAZING!!!! Be proud of yourself & your foto is lovely
WELL DONE XXX

Well done, thats fantastic! I can't believe you've still managed to keep going despite all you've been through, that puts me to shame!

Wow grandma, you look like a totally different person!! What an inspiration, you've done fantastically well!! congrats to you!

WELL DONE - you look amazing! Pure inspiration.

Fantastic Grandma!!! Truly deserved!! So happy for you xxxxxx

Yee Ha!!!!!!!! Congrats!

You are a constant inspiration! You have done truly amazing and should be so so proud of yourself! Really well done on losing over 8 stone, it really is an amazing achievement. Right, I am off to look at your photos x

Thank you all so much for such lovely comments on my photos and in this thread too! You are such an encouragement!

I've just had the icing on the cake, so to speak! My gardener has just popped his head in the door to tell me what he'd done, saw me, whistled and said, 'Wow! You look amazing! Stunning!' That's made me feel fantastic tonight especially as he's my next door neighbour and has known me for over 28 years!!
xx

what a fantastic achievement and a super inspiration! great news about the compliment. you look great :) good luck on the 15th! i hope it all works out xxx

At weigh in today I've exceeded 8 stone off in 35 weeks! I feel like a different person! In fact, I AM a different person.

Despite all that's happened this year, I've so much more confidence and love moving about and walking! I couldn't do it in January!

I've updated my pictures to show some horrendous fat ones - and a couple taken today.

Ultimate confidence booster yesterday - somebody saw my photo for the first time and told me I have a beautiful face! Wow!! That was such a boost! Ken told me often - but then he loved him so he would think that! But to be told by somebody I've never met but been friends with for a long time was the icing on the cake.

Now I just have to impress the man I'm meeting for the first time on 15th October..............
xx

Just looked through all the photos and can't believe how well you've done - especially considering what you've been through. You are an inspiration! Keep it up!

And 15th Oct ... what have I missed???!!!!

You look fabulous. You were pretty before but even prettier now. Good luck with the 15th.
Lynne x

Back