88 days or 12 and a half weeks until i'm 29 and 3 stone to lose....

Barwers

Hi all,

So today I started my Cambridge Diet for the first time ever. Am feeling really positive and really focused after my first meeting with my Advisor, Vicky. She was amazing and had so much belief in the diet that it really rubbed off on me. Just been planning how i'm going to fit my shakes and soups into my work day and how to space them so I can minimise feeling hungry. That's where I usually fall down on diets. I get to hungry and give in. Does anyone know if it gets easier as the week goes on?

Really loved my chocolate shake for dinner. Was so much better than I was expecting. Have a wide variety of things to try this week to see which I like and then next week I can be more selective. Weighted in at 13st 12lbs and want to get to 10st 12lb or ideally a bit less than that by the 27th September. Have stuck up inspirational pictures everywhere.....especially on my fridge!!! Hoping this and keeping a daily diary will help me. Have found a dress in Warehouse which I love and may buy it in my ideal size as motivation and hang it up in my bedroom. Keep daydreaming about wearing all the clothing I've always wanted to wear. Also have a close friends wedding at the end of this month, so would love to fit into a smaller dress size by then. I think having a short term goal will help push me.

Sorry for the longgggg chat about nothing really. Hope everyone elses journeys are going well :)

H xxx

Hi ! Ypu can do it ! I am a first timer too I am on day seven now and loving it not feeling hungry as such just fighting the urge for bread haha. I have lost 15llb so its really worked for me . How r u finding it so far xx

Hi there!

I'm currently on day 4 of my third attempt at this. The first went really well, the second not really as good as the first. I'm hopeful this will beat the ass of them both!

It does get easier as you get into it. Just ordered myself some nail goodies to stay distracted! I will be skinny and have beautiful hair and nails :)

By the way 15lb wow how much have you got to lose?

Haha I have done the same with the nailthing haha they have been a diff colour every eevening ! I have about seven stones to lose so 15 llb is a drop in the ocean hahah xx

yes but a big drop, how much have you lost so far/

Hi all,

So today I started my Cambridge Diet for the first time ever. Am feeling really positive and really focused after my first meeting with my Advisor, Vicky. She was amazing and had so much belief in the diet that it really rubbed off on me. Just been planning how i'm going to fit my shakes and soups into my work day and how to space them so I can minimise feeling hungry. That's where I usually fall down on diets. I get to hungry and give in. Does anyone know if it gets easier as the week goes on?

Really loved my chocolate shake for dinner. Was so much better than I was expecting. Have a wide variety of things to try this week to see which I like and then next week I can be more selective. Weighted in at 13st 12lbs and want to get to 10st 12lb or ideally a bit less than that by the 27th September. Have stuck up inspirational pictures everywhere.....especially on my fridge!!! Hoping this and keeping a daily diary will help me. Have found a dress in Warehouse which I love and may buy it in my ideal size as motivation and hang it up in my bedroom. Keep daydreaming about wearing all the clothing I've always wanted to wear. Also have a close friends wedding at the end of this month, so would love to fit into a smaller dress size by then. I think having a short term goal will help push me.

Sorry for the longgggg chat about nothing really. Hope everyone elses journeys are going well :)

H xxx
Hi, good luck, I'm sure you will do it. I have been on the CWP for 16 weeks now a d just a few pounds of my target weight. I weighted in at 13 stone 8 pounds and I'm now 10 stone 12 pounds and now size ten. It does get easier just keep up the will power. Good luck xx

Back