9 Weeks till hols!

Size 16 Will Do

Silver Member
Hiya everone

I have 9 weeks until I go abroad and wondered how much you all lost in 9 weeks!!

I am going to start on Wednesday, I have enough shakes then till the following Monday to see my CDC.

I weigh 18 stone 2 lb and am 5 6".......

I was gonna do ww or something but know I wont loose enough.

ANy replies would be appreciated as this coud be what I need to spur me on.

Am hoping I could loose 2 1/2 - 3 stone x

Hey. Well done on starting. The amount you could lose all depends on which stage you start at. 2-3 stone is manageable, but everyone is different so you may lose slightly less or slightly more.

I note that you're starting on Weds but are you going to see your counsellor to get weighed officially and measured?

Iv lost 2stone in 4 weeks :) x

hey we are simalar heights and im only 3/4 weeks in with start weight of 14st8lbs and ive lost 19lbs in 3 weeks! im sure if u stick to it 100% u could manage your target of 2-3stone! :) good luck!!

Thanks everyone, I will be starting Tuesday morning this week so it wil be 9 weeks on the wednesday for my hols!

Wish me luck and I wil continue on the post x x

Good luck - I was heavier than you starting but lost 3 stone 12 in my first 9 weeks. I stuck to it 100%.

I think i read somewhere that it averages out at a stone a month - so I would say a couple of stone easily

Back