Kiki's Exante diary! 8 weeks of hard dieting.

You can definitely do it! Whenever you are tempted by food just imagine the shock on his face as you walk into the room in January... That's what I'm doing and it definitely helps me LOL. My situation is a little different...I'm in love with this guy but to him we are just friends. I met him this August after being friends with him for a year online(he lives in Korea) It feels like there might be something there but my weight is getting in the way, not because of the weight itself but because I have no self confidence. He has told me before that I need to be more confident. And even if it turns out that if I lose weight he still just wants to be friends then that's ok-I will still have lost weight and will be happier with myself.

So true!! you have done so well already! xx
It is deffo giving me motivation to continue x

So true!! you have done so well already! xx
It is deffo giving me motivation to continue x

Really?I'm not usually the one motivating other people so that made me smile :) (PS the guy I like commented that he liked my photo today after I sent him one because he was worried I was still feeling ill from last week-I wasn't expecting that-I literally just sent it to prove I was OK LOL )

You can definitely do it! Whenever you are tempted by food just imagine the shock on his face as you walk into the room in January... That's what I'm doing and it definitely helps me LOL. My situation is a little different...I'm in love with this guy but to him we are just friends. I met him this August after being friends with him for a year online(he lives in Korea) It feels like there might be something there but my weight is getting in the way, not because of the weight itself but because I have no self confidence. He has told me before that I need to be more confident. And even if it turns out that if I lose weight he still just wants to be friends then that's ok-I will still have lost weight and will be happier with myself.

I think you are doing it h
Really?I'm not usually the one motivating other people so that made me smile :) (PS the guy I like commented that he liked my photo today after I sent him one because he was worried I was still feeling ill from last week-I wasn't expecting that-I literally just sent it to prove I was OK LOL )

Thats brilliant, a smile on your face will appear once you get that confidence back too! I hope yesterday went well for you x

2 week weigh in: I am now 12st 9.5 after two weeks meaning I have lost 3.5 pounds this week with 2 days of disaster eating ... not bad but i want to get into the 10 stone mark for xmas so i am a bit doubtful x

3.5 is a great loss especially after disaster eating! I think you can get there. And even if you don't, you will still be lighter than you are right now and that's what matters!!

3.5 is a great loss especially after disaster eating! I think you can get there. And even if you don't, you will still be lighter than you are right now and that's what matters!!

Eaxactly I can't complain. I am really trying not to get in the habit of comfort eating x

Had a clean exante day yesterday eating 3 pouches only xx no change on the scales but i haven't left the flat in 2 days. Today's the day i finally stop wallowing, i usually walk 14k steps a day so stopping that will have decreased results x

Last edited:
Hello everyone . I haven’t been on here for a few years. I am easing my self into exante. Had 2 packs yesterday a tin of tuna and a bit of chicken. Today going for 3 packs and a to. If tuna , hopefully down to 3 packs in a few days. I did Cambridge years ago but the price difference has made my mind up this time. Going on holiday 27th December that’s 6 weeks today . I currently weigh 14st 9lb and am 5” 6”. Hoping to hit the 12 stone bracket x is this realistic ? X x good luck to you all and can’t wait to join the chat x

Hello everyone . I haven’t been on here for a few years. I am easing my self into exante. Had 2 packs yesterday a tin of tuna and a bit of chicken. Today going for 3 packs and a to. If tuna , hopefully down to 3 packs in a few days. I did Cambridge years ago but the price difference has made my mind up this time. Going on holiday 27th December that’s 6 weeks today . I currently weigh 14st 9lb and am 5” 6”. Hoping to hit the 12 stone bracket x is this realistic ? X x good luck to you all and can’t wait to join the chat x

Hi wobbly! glad to see you starting the journey. People certainly have hit that goal before so I dont see why not if you are dedicated xx

Start my new job at a bar tonight so working a 8 hour shift until 2.30am!! that should burn some calories from all of the moving about x

Would love to know how its possible to gain weight after walking 14k steps plus working 7 hours behind the bar on a strict total solution day ?! 🤨

Water retention, hormones, stress all affect weight.

If your doing more activity I would recommend having a 4th product if your losses slow it’s because your body thinks it’s starving.

Yep water retention..and I'm sure the weather has something to do with it too.

I'm doing 4 packs as standard tbh. I find I lose weight better on 4 packs for some reason. Bizarre isn't it?

I'm doing 4 packs as standard tbh. I find I lose weight better on 4 packs for some reason. Bizarre isn't it?

Will deffo give it a go, hope you are doing well Blubell xx

Weighed in today at 12st 6.5 so thats another 3 pounds gone and my weigh is on Wednesday so who knows how much could be by then :D

Last edited:
Also just realised I am at the weight that i got to in june before puttingit all back on, and in only 3 weeks!!.
My pants are getting looser and looser!!
Will feel more like me after i shift another stone .... before xmas is the goal x

Last edited:
It's coming off nicely :) I'm a daily weigher for now. Once it starts slowing down I'll maybe stop weighing daily but for now I like it.
You're doing awesomely-well done!

It's coming off nicely :) I'm a daily weigher for now. Once it starts slowing down I'll maybe stop weighing daily but for now I like it.
You're doing awesomely-well done!

After the week ive had a need a pick me up lol, and yeah i think weighing dailyis good for now to kinda push me ... so if i ate too much one day ill reel it back, i get disappointed if the scale stays the same though!

Back