9st to lose! I can do this!!

Right ladies I am going to check out your diaries after typing this up and see if you've been behaving yourselves!!! :8855:

The injection Sally was for a HepB booster as I'm a nurse so just had to get a booster of it to make sure I am up to date with everything. It was okay in the end. Just a wee scratch in my arm and then I was free to toddle off to work. Although when I got there I had to deal with the new system that went live for us today. Queue major headaches and mass hysteria as none of us know what the heck we are doing!! :eek: I'm sure we'll get the hang of it in a month or two!!! :8855: It did result however in one of my colleagues going out and buying loads of donuts and they practically forced me to eat one!!! So I did, unfortunately!!! I really didn't want one but I honestly didn't want to be rude by saying no since she'd went out of her way to get them. Sooooo, to combat eating one, it was one with the icing and sprinkles on the top, i'll try not to have any more syns for the rest of the night. Will try and find out what the syn damage is later but I won't have any more syns tonight just incase.

Onto today's food.

Breakfast: Fat free greek yogurt, grapes, banana, apple

Snack: 2 slices wholemeal bread (B), filled with eggs and extra light mayo (1 syn)

Lunch: Homemade Lentil soup, M & S count on us choc mousse.....(4.5 syns)

Snack: M & S melon medley, doughnut (going to say 12 syns!!!!) :sign0007:

Dinner: Homemade quorn chilli, rice and 40g reduced fat cheese (A) Soooooooooo yummmyyyyyy

Other snacks: fruit

Hoping i'll not have any desire to eat anything else now!!!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 26
Aaarrgh I couldn't help myself from eating something as my hubby came in and was eating a curry with naan bread right beside me so I ended up having this. Half of a made up strawberry jelly with a banana and custard muller light and 3 dodgy looking Satsumas, thankfully they tasted nice. Off to bed soon once finished watching an episode of Sons of Anarchy. Love that show!!

Attachments

• image-2479197215.jpg
    image-2479197215.jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 26
I used to Work at Addenbrookes Hospital in cambridge before we moved down south , was an orderly on NCCU, loved it and everyone was brilliant, certainly saw some sights too:eek: :)
But the nurses/doctors there always bought in cakes and stuff...:rolleyes: :D

Sons of Anarchy ...love it !
We watched the last series over Christmas :D
shame there's no more :(
Will have to watch all the series again :D

It's not so bad where I am now as I'm out in the community working in the health visiting team so it's not like the wards where every patient gives you chocolates when they leave! That used to be a right mare!! There are quite a few leaving teas and lunches where I am now though and I always allow myself to have something then get right back on it. I'm feeling really fat today though and guilty about the doughnut. I think I'm going to have a gain on Wednesday. I can feel it in my fat bones :8855:

Will try that with the pics and see if that works better. Thanks. Off to bed now, hope you have a good day at work tomorrow x

Today was a good day food wise but a mare of a day workwise. I was soooo busy in work I hardly had time to sit down (although I still managed to have time to eat!) :8855: I always have time to eat!!

This is how the food looked for today:

Breakfast: Fat free greek yogurt, banana, grapes and some melon, with a cup of green tea

Mid morning: 2 slices bread (B) filled with egg mayo (1syn for mayo) and spring onions, pear

Lunch: Quorn chilli, rice, 40g grated reduced fat cheese (A)...was going to have a muller light yogurt and melon after this but I was totally stuffed and had to go to a clinic so couldn't eat anymore!

Snack: 3 satsumas, 2 hifi light bars (B), mug of green tea

Dinner: sw chips, 2 fried eggs, 1/2 tin beans, brown sauce (1syn)

Munchies: Ice-cream sandwich (5.5syns) 2 packs space raiders (6syns)

Total syns for the day: 12.5 :)

It's weigh day for me tomorrow but it's meant to be snowing here all day tomorrow so I might not make it to weigh in. If I don't i'll just carry on as normal and will hopefully have a good loss the following week. Really hoping to get to weigh in though as I am interested to see how i've done.

Tried to attach some pics of todays food but they may not work. No idea what i'm doing wrong with these photos. I used to be able to do it right....must be old age!!! :8855:

Attachments

• photo 1 (2).JPG
    photo 1 (2).JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 25
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 24
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 26
Aaahhhh, why are my photos on their side!!!!! :confused::confused::confused:

Another 2.5lbs off for me this week. :D Fairly happy with that although I have set myself a 3lb target to get off a week and I have no idea why last weeks loss was 6lbs when it was star week but never mind. I'm pleased. I got my 1 stone award! My next target is to get my 1.5 stone award so i've got another 5.5lbs to lose to get to there, and another 8lbs to take me into the next stone zone so that's what i'm aiming for over the next few weeks.

I have booked a holiday to centre parcs for the first week of our summer holidays up here in Scotland so i've got just under 22 weeks till then. Would love to have lost half of my goal weight by then so that's another 47.5lbs I want to lose before then! I'm not sure if that's achievable but it's good to have a goal right!!

Another 2.5lbs off for me this week. :D Fairly happy with that although I have set myself a 3lb target to get off a week and I have no idea why last weeks loss was 6lbs when it was star week but never mind. I'm pleased. I got my 1 stone award! My next target is to get my 1.5 stone award so i've got another 5.5lbs to lose to get to there, and another 8lbs to take me into the next stone zone so that's what i'm aiming for over the next few weeks. I have booked a holiday to centre parcs for the first week of our summer holidays up here in Scotland so i've got just under 22 weeks till then. Would love to have lost half of my goal weight by then so that's another 47.5lbs I want to lose before then! I'm not sure if that's achievable but it's good to have a goal right!!

Well done on this weeks loss thats fab!

My aim is to lose my weight for a centre parcs holiday in June :) if you aim for 2lb a week then that is achievable and you will be near to the half you goal weight target xx

Thanks ladies,

Lisa, which one are you going to and when do you go? We're going to Sherwood Forest on the week of the 29th June

Thanks Sally,

Just need to try and keep my momentum going and not let myself get sidetracked. I am off out tomorrow night to see my friend singing and one of my other friends wants to get our 'glad rags' on and drink wine!!! I almost wish I couldn't go as I am already worrying about what to wear and I really don't feel like getting drunk as I can't deal with a hangover. :eek:

Have just made a yummy lunch of sw chips, red onion, chicken breast and mayflower curry sauce for 4 syns. It was sooo tasty. I also made some moroccan chickpea soup this morning as a colleague had some yesterday at lunch in work and it smelled amazing so i've taken a recipe from the BBC Good Food website and made it so will try in a bit later when I get peckish. Hope it's nice.

Will report back later unless I poison myself :8855:

Just in from my night out watching my friend perform in her opera and I can honestly say I've never felt so sad and down about myself. A friend I went with was totally dressed up to the nines and there was me looking the same fat frumpy way I always do!!! It probably didn't help that after the concert we all went to a restaurant across the road and as I was driving I sat with a diet coke whilst they all got merry on prosseco!

I feel like crying. :-( :-( I hate myself :-(

:bighug:

im sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy yourself last night. Most of my friends are fitness instructors and the like so I know how you feel when comparing yourself to others. The thing is though that you ARE doing something about it - you're already over a stone down and YOU CAN DO THIS. In another couple of months you'll be needing new clothes in smaller sizes.

As for the diet coke - how virtuous are you? On weigh in day you'll be so glad you did it.

Now, chin up, t1ts out and have a good day. :-D

try not to stress too much about it!
Like SV said, you're doing something about it, and it's working!
I know it's hard not to compare, been there, done that myself...
But try and stay positive, this time next year(or event this spring/summer!) you will be strutting your stuff too :D , and will be proud of sticking with it :)

Thank you ladies. I'm still feeling very down today and have decided no more nights out at least till I lose a few more stones. I can't bear feeling like that again. :-( :-(

Thank you ladies. I'm still feeling very down today and have decided no more nights out at least till I lose a few more stones. I can't bear feeling like that again. :-( :-(

:bighug:

You shouldn't have to think & feel like that x

Back