9th Weigh In

Lairey

Hi All,

I've had a horrible week. My Grandad passed away on Tuesday morning. We are a very close family and we thought he was going to get better but he just couldn't fight anymore. I felt like giving up Lipotrim and eating whatever I wanted but after eating a cheese roll and 2 chocolates from a box that was lying around (my first cheat since starting LT), I decided that my Grandad would have wanted me to carry on and be happy with the new me.

Anyway, I usually have my weigh in's on a Friday but I can't make it tomorrow so I went today. I have lost 6lb this week! I couldn't believe it when I got on the scales. That is my biggest loss since my first weigh in.

I have a new outfit for his funeral. A pencil skirt in a size 14 and a blouse in a size 16 (still got big boobs!). Everyone says how slim I look in it and hope that my Grandad will think so when I go to the funeral on Monday.

Sorry for the depressing thread. Just thought I would let you know what is happening in my life.

Hope you are all ok and shrinking by the day!!!

XxX

Lairey
Sorry to hear your sad news , also you did well with 6lb off , you did make me laugh there with still got the big boobs well i'm sure the men won't mind , chin up girl ... brighter days ahead and you are doing well !

So sorry to here about your grandad, thats very sad news.
You have been exceptionally strong this week and its paid off, you deserve it, well done Lairy!:) xx

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, but your absolutely right, your grandad would want you to carry on with your journey and am sure he will be keeping an eye on you to make sure you succeed. You done brilliantly to still lose 6 lbs with eating. Keep going and do it for yourself and in memory of your beloved grandpa. xxx

Thanks guys! I'm not moaning about the boobs-just thought that I would point out that I still had them!!! I never used to be able to wear button up blouses! My sister is jealous now-she is a size 10 with something like 28HH boobs! So there is no way she can button up a blouse, no matter how skinny her waist is!

Thanks for writing my name in Pink Fattothin! That cheered me up-I love pink! In case you hadn't noticed!!!

Thanks Pineapple. I am going to carry on. I am re-feeding from next Thursday and it would be silly to give up so near to a re-feed week. Will be back on it after Easter though to get that last bit shifted. I WILL be a size 12!!!!

Hi Lairey no its coming off the right places , we want to keep our boobies :) Please god let me keep some of my boobies too lol

Aww honey I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I am sure your Grandad was very proud of you anyway. You take care of yourself, I hope you have some support. Will be thinking of you on monday, I hope the day goes as well as these things can, it is always difficult. I am sure in time you will be able to look back and recall many happy memories xx

so sorry to hear about your loss, think i would have eaten alot more so u have done extremely well and you as sound as thought you a very close family and have support all around you which will help you to carry on, hope monday goes well for you and if you need us we are all here. take care and be proud 6Lb loss is fantastic!
xx

Aww sorry to hear about your grandad hun you have been so strong to keep to with this. Im sure your grandad woukd be proud of you xxx

P.s 6lb...wow x

so sorry to hear of your grandad passing away..i hope the funeral goes well and congratulations on the wonderful weight loss xxx

h x

I'm Sorry, Stay Strong & Think Positive!!! As One Door Closes Another One Opens :0)

So sorry to hear your sad news, I'm sure your gandad will be looking down on you with pride at how well you are doing. Hope monday goes as well as can be expected on this sad occasion. x x

Thanks everyone. This site is amazing. How can so many lovely people have come together, just by losing weight? Thank goodness for being overweight!!!

XxX

Aww thats really nice honey, keep ur chin up xxx

Back