A big hello and a quick question.

Grey

Hi folks. Well where to start, I'm 27 in May and looking to improve my fitness / weight by then and then to continue building on that. Have a goal for the end of May of 15 stone (could manage with 15 and a half stone) but I'm thinking that is probably too much to lose in a short timeframe as I am currently around 17 stone 7 pounds. Would love to treat myself to a tandem skydive for my birthday but from what I have seen 15.5 stone is the max weight to do that.

Not just wanting to lose weight for that but for myself long term as currently I'm very unhappy, with my physique being a contrabutiary factor. Also cutting back the cigarettes as from tomorrow, currently smoking 20 a day and want to cut that in half straight away. Tried quitting numerous times and failed so the least I can do is cut back and go from there.

My biggest enemy as far as my weight is concerned is cola, at least 1 750ml bottle a day and can easily drink a 2ltr bottle in an evening. Diet isn't great as I work shifts as security so it's generally a matter of grabbing something easy and quick like readymeals at home and junk while at work.

So I reckon I need to lose roughly 2 and a half pounds a week to reach my desired goal by the end of may, is that an unrealistic target to achieve or would I be better off changing my goals for now?

Looking forward to spending more time here and I know I have a lot of info here to read through but sofar it looks like I'll find some great help here.

Sounds totally realistic if not a little pessimistic to me . I think you can easily expect to achieve that if you focus and try to increase your daily physical activity :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back