A big hello :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nearlymeagain, 21 February 2014 Social URL.

1. nearlymeagain

nearlymeagain Member

Hi all... I joined SW on 22/10/13.... I have since lost 2 stone an 3 pounds, and have discovered a love for cooking I never new I had, I've found this site sooooo helpful to read through and have decided to join myself :) so hiiii
    Xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. JustForMe

JustForMe Well-Known Member

Well done on your fab weight loss so far! I hope you enjoy the site. It's super useful and friendly! :]

4. stburgan

stburgan Well-Known Member

Hi all I started sw 4 weeks ago and have lost 12lb have to say found this site very good for hints and tips so decided to join myself x

5. nearlymeagain

nearlymeagain Member

Thankyou.... I must say when I joined Sw I was very sceptical about it working and am delighted with the results so far :) although its not been without its bad days.... I just wish id done this years ago!!! Xxx

6. Princess_Ruthy

Princess_Ruthy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Minimins! Slimming World is a great plan, good luck x

7. orla126

orla126 Well-Known Member

Welcome and good luck :)

Sent from my tablet using MiniMins

8. jay631

jay631 Active Member

amazing progress already, Well done. I love cooking as well but only because I love eating !! :)

9. stburgan

Hi I also like cooking and that def helps I think. Going for my weigh in tomorrow' am hoping for 2lb so I can get my stone sticker( I really like stickers lol)

10. orla126

orla126 Well-Known Member

Good luvk for tomorrow stburgan :)

Sent from my tablet using MiniMins

11. stburgan

Thanks just need to get through my night shift without getting the munchies now xxx
    Ps also as I'm new I don't know how to post without quoting as well :-/

12. Panni

Panni Well-Known Member

Welcome! :)
    You have the quick reply box in the bottom of the page, just type in there and press post quick reply :)

13. stburgan

Hi thanks figured out how to do it on computer but not my fone which is what I generally use

14. Panni

Panni Well-Known Member

ah, cant help you there, im just using the forum on the pc

15. stburgan

Thanks.anyways