a daunting 13-14 stone to lose

Jen411371 said:
Whoop, 3 and a half for me this week :) x

Whit Whooooo... Well Done!! :) xxx

Ok so when I posted earlier I'd literally just been weighed and sat down waiting for class to start. And I left feeling super fed up and feeling like I wanted to quit going to the meeting n just go it alone.

Still happy with the loss obviously, but some of the things in the meeting proper p**sed me off!! Maybe I'm just being over sensitive cos my totm is due and I'm a bit hormonal, but to start off with, two of the women sat there talking to eachother, NOT quietly, throughout the whole meeting - it took me all my strength to not glare at them and shout "HOW RUDE!!!!" at the top of my voice. And then the consultant starts on about how she started sw because a friend took a picture of her and she couldn't believe how big she'd gotten and how utterly disgusting it was to be 14 stone but now thankfully she managed to lose the 2 stone. Now don't get me wrong, i think anyone who's even just a stone over weight and manages to lose it is fab, but to talk about how disgusting and revolting 14 stone is when I'm sat there at 22 stone just seemed like a kick in the teeth. Maybe I am just being a premenstrual basket case :-/ phew.. Rant over xx

Jen have sent you a friend and contact request don't let em get you down and it was bloody insensitive of the counsellor to say that when you are sitting there the only thing I will say is that to her 14 st was prob horrendous and she can't see that what she said would upset you ie she didn't say it to hurt you personally and if she knew she would be very upset probably.

Jen I would have been upset too... but if your Totm is on it's way, then another time it might not have mattered so much. (stoopid hormones lol :D) Sending you a hug. :hug99:At least on here we are looking out for each other and it's a GREAT way to have a rant if it helps you cope with it. :) Try and focus on how good your weight loss has made you feel, if you can xx

Aww Jen,
uklady is so right, and that would have hurt me too but would have reduced me to tears if it was my totm, would it be possible to tell her how insensitive she was? if she is running the class and wants to keep her members she needs to know its important to consider their feelings, :flowers::patback:
You could run the class one day and be an inspiration to ALL your members. :)

hi girlies :)

it definitely was a totm over-reaction last week! lol, am all good now though and off to wi in an hour or so. She's a nice enough lady and keke you hit it right on the button, her 14 stone must have been just as bad in her mind as my 13 stone is in mine. i'll post how i go on at wi... fingers crossed! Hope your all doing good :)

Jen that is bloody brilliant forgive the bloody but praise given when praise is due WELL DONE !X

Oh Jen I dunno love it just don seem to be going and I am sticking to it like glue honestly I have no reason to lie. In fact for once in my life I have really stuck to it and not cheated at all! Weight loss not fabtastic though m'dear . Will have to see what next weds brings now I am hoping for a good week . Good weight loss for you though hun well done am, very pleased for you.Speak again I hope xx

Have you tried super speed soup? I've been having it 6 days a week for the past two weeks n my losses have kicked up a notch x

Hi keke

What days are you doing? If you are doing ee I find if I snack on anythig that is not superfree the losses are less but if o. Herb and red you can have say pasta as a snack. Also I find incorporating fish helps me lose. Sometimes it seems so hard doesn't it! Keep going chick x

Jen have not tried the superspeed soup will have ago and another person told me to eat protein Jaydee every day think it was TARANQUILITY AM DOING GREEN ALL THE TIME SEE LOVE NOT TOO KEEN ON MUCH MEAT Cept ham and bacon and a bit o chicken never eaten much protein really just crisps and biscuits and cakes and butter and cheese and rubbish like that!Doing green cos I need to fill myself up with food cos am afraid I will scoff rubbish otherwise I will try to eat an omelette or eggs most days for brekky stead of fruit . Thanks alot girls speak tom xx

Back