Step 1 Sole Source a diary from miserable to sexy :)

Well here I go again!!

A little background on me I'm 28 years old and have been overweight all of my life I don't remeber a time I wasn't

Currently I am 16.4 stone and absolutely. Miserable I really need to change my life and have decided tomorrow I start sole source but I know I'm going to need support and alot willpower. I don't know why but I've tried before and get in my own way and don't do it.

But tomorrow is a new day that's in the past and I need a kick up the ass and to get going cause only I can change me and make myself happy

Best of luck, its totally doable. Just dont let other people get in the way of what you want.

Stacey we are all here for you!!! I was so miserable just 11 days ok.... Feeling a lot better already! Tell us a bit about yourself.....

Well I'm 28 I'm a busy girl just now. At uni full time doing my masters in social work and I work full time working with ppl who have an acquired brain injury

I've always been heavy but lost alot weight 4 years ago and after losing it so quick I ended up needing my gallbladder out and ever since have lived with complications that mean if I eat or go without eating for a period of time ibhavr spasms that have me in pain and effect my liver. I'm learning to live with it but has got me so down and I put the weight in again (I'm a big comfort eater)

So now I'm ready to take a step at getting my life and me back I

This page seems supportive that's why I joined thank you

Well I'm needing abit of help

I haven't started yet but really need to have tomorrow as my start date I know once I get by first few days it will be easier but here's my problem

I'm up at 5am for work and work till 4 then I'm late to bed and don't go to bed till about 11 does anyone have an idea of how to best spread then out so I'm not starving and climbing the walls xx

Well day 1 has official started I've had 1 chocolate shake about to havebsome tomato soup and I'll have another shake about 8 tonight when I'm bak from a jog :)
So far I've had 1 1/2 liters of water and need to have double that but so far day 1 going fine,

What do u do if u feel hungry I think that will be hardest part but just now I'm using a scale between 1-10 I never let myself get hungrier than a 4 and once I hit 4 I have a shake so I'm actually thinking to myself are u hungry or are u just wanting to eat!!

My moto for now is:

A DAY AT A TIME

10 week challenge :)

That is what I'm setting myself as it's ten weeks to my holiday :)

The challenge is to stick to plan go jogging 3 times a week and lose at least 30 lbs in 10 weeks that's only 3 lb a week more than do able

LETS DO THIS ;) XX

That goal is definitely doable Stacey! Keep posting and keep us updated. Just think how fab you'll look on holiday!

Thank you I will do day 1 is complete 100% on plan today had a 2km jog and felt great

It's hard to stick to plan sometimes but hoping it gets easier I have been hungry tonight but my jog took that away xx

Well it's the start of day 2 I'm feeling good and positive after sticking to day 1 100%

Today I plan in having my 2 shakes and a soup and a small workout of 50 sit ups and 50 leg raises then half an hour on my machine

#10weekchallenge

Day 3 today and was going great and by the 3 Rd shake I just couldn't stomach it :( I'm not the greatest fan of milkshakes lol wrong diet haha

So instead if my 3rd shake I had 2 boiled eggs I really hope I haven't spoiled it been so good and want a good first week xx

Feeling much better today was feeling abit crap this morning and wanted to quit but didn't now feeling better and glad I didn't give in to feeling like that!!!

Had a strawberry shake for breakfast had loads of water with many bathroom trips for a pee lol and going to go on the treadmill later.

I've been unhappy and overweight for far to long need to make a change

Secretly I'm hoping that by losing weight I can in the future convince and have a family, I have always had whacky periods like 1 a year or 1 every 6 months even when I was slimmer they where more regular but still not right after many tests and different hospitals I was diagnosed with pcos. Then after a year another hospital said I didn't have it so I'm in limbo and 28 years old, they think I'm fine and it's nothing to do with my weight as I'm not to heavy and had the same problem when slim but Ano something is up but losing weight will help me be pro active

Well rant for today over after 2 day only 3 days left then my first weigh in xx

Sounds like you're doing a great job! It is hard isn't it? My CWP consultant said once I was past day 5 she thought I would be fine.......I'm day 20 today!!!! It has gone so quickly and I don't get hungry at all now. Having said that I am impatient for fitting into smaller clothes!!

Hey yeah its been hard but I'm feeling stronger on it each day I can't wait for monday til I weigh in :) wearing jeans today that I wouldn't normally wear as they felt to tight and uncomfortable and they feel ok don't know if my minds playing tricks but even my oh said they fit now

Today is day 6 so it's been a struggle but I'm getting there ;) I've had 2 shakes and I'm just drinking and peeing alot water doesn't bother me but I do miss a taste as I'm a but juice person! I've heard some ppl take some coke zero some don't so not to sure xx

Ooh Stacey, I'm not sure if jeans fitting better can be your mind playing tricks on you - sounds like the plan is working! I love it when my clothes are looser -and to be honest thats what makes it more real for me. I can tell people at work that I've lost a stone and they think its great but when I wear a dress that I wore pre diet THAT'S when they really notice how different I look.

I'm going to take some pics....so in a few weeks time I can compare them. I did that before and it was a great incentive. We KNOW we're dropping the pounds and clothes are feeling looser but the pics are really helpful at times when it seems very difficult.

My consultant took pics at start and will take them every 4 weeks and send me them so I'm glad he does that :)

Been doing well on plan but I have my period which I get every 6 months or so and it's heavy and horrible and I don't know if it's because I'm only having shakes and a really heavy period but I've felt awful all day and that a point felt like I was going to faint early night for me :( xx

That sounds terrible...hope you are feeling better now? Xxx

Back