A few qns...

Crims

Silver Member
How much does totm affect your WI? I'm so about to start totm and my first WI is Monday, I want it to be really positive cause I'm on day 3 and although not struggling I am looking at the cows outside my window and seeing steak....:sigh:

Why do people say don't WI every day... is it incase your weight doesn't budge then you feel down? :confused:

I am hoping for 5-7lb off in my first WI... fingers crossed, if I hit 7lb it means I only have 1stone to go to my first mini target.... :D

i suppose it depends on the person, but i found it didnt affect me at all. i had some problems and bled constantly for two months, infact right up until my holiday and if you look at my results below i've had good losses! stay motivated, YOU CAN do this x x

Hi crims the comment abot the cows made me chuckle, dont know about totm as i dont have them yea me, sure someone willpost some info.
xxx

Some people have said they lose less because they retain more water. I take that into account around that time as I'm sure it has affected me. Don't cut back on your water though coz that will make you retain more!

Good luck.

x

Oh yay for posting, i was wondering this! Im bit worried cos around that time i seem to feel low and often comfort ate...But im keeping strong so far!
Was wondering if anyone felt they were more emotionally sensitive? Both my sis and i feel like snapping at people a lot, especially if there mentioning food..like its a personal dig at us?

just curious

I don't feel down btu just more vulnerable am usually a swinging brick! But hey-ho, I lost another 1lb this morning and am on day 4 now, so think if I was going to stray I'd have done it by now, I even enjoyed (sorta) breakfast in the garden when my OH was having fresh crusty bread!

Back