A few questions for Lipotrimmers, pls help!!

sarah.w

Hiya,

I was on the Weight Watchers programme before and lost a significant amount of weight. Then had a few personal issues which lead me to put on nearly 1 stone again within 3 months. Im going on abroad for my friends wedding in June for 2 weeks and i want to loose as much weight as i can by then. Ive heard of the lipotrim programme and I want to start it but have a few questions and would really appreciate your help.

Firstly, I know people have lost a lot of weight very quickly, im worried about getting saggy skin, has anyone experienced this or have any tips to prevent this from happening?

Secondly, once ive lost a stone, i know ill have to introduce the refeed phase. Since ill be going on holiday, do you have any tips on how I can eat more normal food? (since in Africa its mainly fruit, veggies, rice, and barbecued/grilled food). Im thinking of only doing this for 5 weeks as a start, and then have 6 weeks to start the refeed so by the time i go on holiday ill be able to eat more normal food. Would this plan work?

Lastly, when you first began lipotrim, did you have cravings or mood swings? Also, did you get hungry or do the drinks fill you up? and do you have any tips for resisting those chocolate bars or biscuits?

Thanks! :)

If you do it for 5 weeks a week of refeeding will be fine.
You can eat what you like after then - but if you go back to your old habits you will get fatter again!

It's not that hard to resist food once you're in ketosis, it's quite interesting to reassess your mindset when it comes to food. It's amazing how little you can live on! You just have to really want to do it! The water is your best friend, keep drinking it! That's really important.

As for saggy skin - I think it depends on the person. Some people lose weight slowly and get it, I don't think it's the speed that matters. And if you're only doing it for 5-6 weeks you're not going to lose more than 1-2 stones anyway.

thankyou! just one more question, do i need to consult my GP before going to a participating pharmacy to buy the products?

No just go straight to your pharmacy. Good luck x

i would say for someone who has tried so many times, the key is portion control when you start eating again. i finally learnt that the hard way. oh and water!!!. really helps too. goodluck.

Back