A few wobbles!

foxychic

Im into my first week at SW and im slowly finding my feet! Ive had a few wobbles havent been 100% but my eatinh habits arent going to change overnight and i can live with that.

Im still hoping for a loss on monday though :D x

Hey,
well done for starting and giving it a go, the first weeks are always the hardest but once you get into it, it becomes much easier, seeing the pounds drop off is an excellent motivator. sorry to hear you had a few wobbles, was it because you were not 100% sure about the plan and ate the wrong things? if not sure of anything ask on here or ask your consultant if you joined a group?! Try to stick to the plan 100%, drink your 6 - 8 glasses of water a day and add a little exercise if not doing so already and a loss on every mon is an absolute certainty!

Of course you can't change habits overnight!! That's what the plan teaches us over time.

Are there any particular areas / meals / times of day that are proving difficult? Chances are someone else on here has worked through something similar and might have some ideas to try.

Back