A healthier happier me :)

^^Thansk hun :) hello :) I lost 3 1/2 lbs this week and won the raffle :) of to change my ticker :) xxx

Well Done on a FAB loss! What was the raffle prize? I think my Consultant mentioned we will have a raffle next week, it was just too busy the first week! X

Sorry guys....should have said it was an omelette kit so eggs, peppers, onions and mushrooms :) Its what I had for my tea tonight :)

Had 2 l of liquid today :) so pleased xxx

I've n ever had one :eek: it might be worth looking into. Well done love :D For the raffle and the loss xx

well done love on the raffle and the loss love x x x

Sorry guys....should have said it was an omelette kit so eggs, peppers, onions and mushrooms :) Its what I had for my tea tonight :) Had 2 l of liquid today :) so pleased xxx

I'm loving the sound of the Omelette Kit! How are u getting on? X

Was doing ok but my mental health has taken a turn for the worse which ended up with us with a take a way last night. But back on it today see how much damage I have done on fri xxx

glad your feeling alot better today jules x x

Thanks guys Lost 1.5lbs this week which is good considering I thought I had gained :) 23.2 xxx

well done jules on the loss x x :)

Well Done on your fab loss! Hope you are feeling ok in yourself now. x

Still really struggling mental health wise haven't had the best week food wise but am back on track which is all i can hope for. xxxx

Back