A healthier happier me :)

Thank you just had my first rocky road light high fi bar :) xxx

I liked the rocky rd ones not so keen on the ruburb and crumble ones.

It was my little boys birthday party yesterday and went total off track wayyyyyyy to much party food BUT am straight back on it again today :) Before I would have let a bad 2 meals turn into a week...month BUT i get straight back on it :)

xxxx

I liked the rocky rd ones not so keen on the ruburb and crumble ones.

It was my little boys birthday party yesterday and went total off track wayyyyyyy to much party food BUT am straight back on it again today :) Before I would have let a bad 2 meals turn into a week...month BUT i get straight back on it :)

xxxx

Thatta girl, you are back in focus and I love it :D.

Agree on the rhubarb hifis - I thought they had a plasticky taste. Sadly the rocky road ones don't - they just taste of heaven....:17729:

^^Yep agree am getting some more at group this week.

Made 12 -well mine was 10 speed soup :) and campfire stew both nice the soup makes LOADS ;)

xxx

You're doing so well. I'm loving your determination and focus to get back on track :D

Well done on your loss too xx

Thanks hun.

I lost 1lb this week :) so pleased as I had a lot of cake!
xxx

Yummy to the soup - what's in it??? :) I feel the need, the need for speed (said like Tom Cruise for those of us old enough to remember THAT movie :D)

Susie In the soup was.....
mixed bean salad
green lentils
tin beans
tin tom
2 onion
leek
carrots
parsnips

stock cube x2
mixed herbs

you were supposed to add split peas and red, yellow and green peppers but i didnt have any!

xxx

Been really bad and binged :( but am back on track today I think so far!

xxx

Well done for getting back on track lovely, like I've said before that's what I admire so much about you, your determination to get back on it. Keep up the hard work, you're doing amazing xxx

Binged again last night_what is wrong with my head!!!!!! xxxx

Back