A healthier happier me :)

Sweetie can you identify any causes for it - boredom, or something at home doing your head in?

I know I reach for food when I get bored so am trying to slot things in at home to do before I eat - so eg I tell myself I can have another mouthful of pasta once I put the washing on, etc - and by that time I can often stop myself from having more. It's about creating diversionary tactics!

Hi jules, hope u don't mind me subscribing to your post? Reading through this reminds me of myself, and we have similar stats ( u have a head start on the weight loss tho lol) so hope I can be inspired by you and get some tips?

I totally get the attack of the binge eat, sometimes I don't even realise how bad it is until I'm done. At least you got back on plan so well done xxx

Thanks you guys sorry haven't been on here.

Mental health wise i haven't been good :(

Susie hun I am an emotional eater and binge through emotional s and when my mood is low :( its so hard.

SJB thats how I have been taking it 1 meals at a time on day 8 binge free so far :)

purple come and join me hun... you will soon catch up hun :)

Chezz and Emmy thank you for checking up on me.

xxxx

I'm on a mission so hopefully I can catch up soon. Well done on 8 days binge free luv!
If there is anything you want to talk about that might help you then I'm here, im a good listener x

On day 10 :) binge free 6 1/2 lbs off this week :) xxxx

That's awesome! 6.5lbs is huge! Well done to you!

Thanks gang xxxxx

binged on and off over the last week so STS this week BUT i am happy with that after my week. BMI still under 50 wooooohoooo!!!

xxxx

hi jules
you are doing fab x x

Thanks girls am having another good day on track today with meals planned out. chilli mug shots are my new love :) xxxxx

Back