A Hello from a type 2 Diabetic on lt

alexlin

Hi, my name is Alex, My starting weight is 17.stone 6 and a half pounds. Im on the lt diet thanks to my Dr. he said no at first but I persuadid him it was a good option. he didnt know much about the diet and i had to get information for him. I have diabeties type 2, also an underactive thyroid and other problems which dont help with my weight problem:cry:. I have just found out today that my other Dr would not have let me do this, however I have six weeks to prove its a winner.
I feel very possitive and have already finnished thirteen days on the diet. Thanks to the inspiration and friendliness of the co- dieters on this forum
Anyway my second weigh in tommorrow cant wait because ive already lost 31 cm from all over. There dosent seem to be any other Diabetics on this site so I thought i would post and see the responce.
I went to the nurse today and my blood pressure is normal Horray!!!!!!!!!

Good for you Alex and all the best on your Journey with LT, good luck!

welcome Alex and well done on your loss so far x

:DHi Alex and welcome. You have lost over a stone already,thats fantastic.Let us know how tomorrow goes.

Thank you both very much, you have both done brilliantly, I hope to be there to . lol

Good luck Alex.

x

HI , Last saturday I lost 4 lbs, which im happy about. its not just lbs its the inches im loosing too. 8 packs of lard.

Good luck alex and welcome aboard. Good to see someone grabbing an opportunity with both hands.

You WILL do this, and you WILL succeed because you have the motivation and the willpower to do well.

Keep us all posted and welcome aboard x

Best of luck with the diet Alex but be careful and look after urself. I know that ur gonna do really well.

welcome Alexlin,
great in the loss of 4 lb ;)

:eek: I only lossed 2lbs this week. not getting dispondent though.
Will I get to the finish before the plane?. Lol

of course you will x

Hi there Alex. I'm type 2 also. High BP, PCOS, asthma.:( Are you on Metformin for it and had you to stop taking it while on LT?

Good luck, you're doing fab. :)

wow thats great well done.

Back