A HUGE THANK YOU!!!!

Sez

has started again!!
:D This is me beaming because I have just made some LL crisps, and enjoyed them with a savoury drink.mmmmmmmm

I guess after nearly five weeks in, we must be grateful for foodie pleasure where we can grab it!!!

Thanks for the recipe guys, keep em coming!! (I had tried them b4, but it was a post on here that showed me how to fine tune the recipe so they actually looke like crisps!!)

They might just stave off the binge that I suspect is brewing for a bit longer, and I have the adult a bigger voice than my stampy foot child!!

xx

Well, I was making them too thick. Mix the pack to a thick paste, smooth little blobs onto a plate, (use baking paper if you think they might stick), microwave for about 2 -2.5 mins, opening the door as they bubble up, let them go down, and start again. Keep doing this until they are golden brown. ....well, it worked for me!!

Enjoy!

I made some again tonight using cling film,they were much better than putting the mix straight onto a plate as they didnt stick.

I managed to make crisps today for the first time, after a few disasters mind :rolleyes: and they were great. :D I got some miny food bags today so I'm gonna make some up tomorrow and I can take them out with me so I can snack on them throughout the day.

:eat: :eat:

That is such a brill idea!

I have made a few soggy crsips, but tend to leave them in longer for real crisp effect. Will certainly be making myself a bag of crisps to take out and about

use baking paper/parchment the trick is to SMEAR thinly the mixture, not blobs as these come out soggy put a blob then spread it VERY THINLY with the back of a teaspoon it honestly does work, either make 1 big one remember very thin almost see thru smearing, and then break it up when its cooked or do about 10 smears per sheet of paper, should make 30 crisps on 3 sheets
hope this helps

use baking paper/parchment the trick is to SMEAR thinly the mixture, not blobs as these come out soggy put a blob then spread it VERY THINLY with the back of a teaspoon it honestly does work, either make 1 big one remember very thin almost see thru smearing, and then break it up when its cooked or do about 10 smears per sheet of paper, should make 30 crisps on 3 sheets
hope this helps

Thats much clearer I was still doing them too thick.....lol.
Will have another try tonight.......thanx.

The muffin I find dead easy to do - one slightly small mug, one choc pack, three dessertspoons of water. Mix with knife (not spoon!) until paste-like and stick in 800 watt microwave for 1min 10 secs.

Adjust for wattage and cup size!

Wahoo I did it, I was definately making them too thick, they are so crunchy and really quite filling, I havent eaten half of them yet and full.......!

I could eat at least 4 packets of walkers in 1 go....lol.

The muffin I find dead easy to do - one slightly small mug, one choc pack, three dessertspoons of water. Mix with knife (not spoon!) until paste-like and stick in 800 watt microwave for 1min 10 secs.

Adjust for wattage and cup size!

Thanx will give this a try for tomorrow as im still munching my way through the crisps.....they are soooo filling.

Will let you know how i get on

Back