A Journey to a new me

torishai

Hi my name is Tori
I haven't always been a big girl but going into my teens i gained weight and with the more weight i gained the more food i ate it was/still is a vicious circle i have put myself in. By the time i decided to finally do something about my weight i was at 113.3 kg or 249 pounds. So at the start of the year i started changing my lifestyle Eating healthy proved difficult and i found myself cheating time and time again to the point that after losing 14kg in the beginning i put almost the whole lot back on leaving me where i am today 111 kg with almost another whole year gone! Looking at myself in the mirror i thought i don't want to look like this on my 21st birthday!

So i am determined to change!! I met with my consultant on Friday the 15th of november 2013 and Today the 16/08/13 i started my Journey with Cambridge! While i want to look amazing for my 21st on 08/11/2014 I'm hoping to loose most of the weight before april <3 I dont want to spend another bali trip over weight, insecure and hiding from photos!

So here i am asking for your help, support and motivation to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Start weight- 111.3kg - 244lb
Goal weight- 65kg - 143lb

Hello Tori. You know what you want, you've set deadlines and goals, you are determined to succeed, you seem so motivated and you are from Australia that I love so much. Here in minimins you'll find great support. I think you will manage to lose extra weight. Good luck. By the way how was your last 4 days with Cambridge?

Hi Tori welcome to the forum. Good luck on ur weight loss journey. U will definitely reach ur goal weight.

Hi there they have been hard i do miss some foods but thats okay, im trying my best i did loose 2.5kg this week so 5.5lbs but i did also have 2 days off due to being away for a funeral im hoping being on it for 7 days straight will bring me a bigger weightless next week :)

Hi Tori. Nice to hear from you. Great news you've lost 2.5 kg. Well keep up the good work and remember you are not trying to do your best. You are on your weight loss journey. There is no maybe or try here. You just do the thing or you don't. You see, if you want to lose the extra weight and keep it off, you definitely want to change attitude and embrace a new better and healthier lifestyle. Don't you agree?

yes i agree baxk :) thank you
Thank you kate84

Great news you agree with me. My experience has shown, that only when you "burn your boats" so you can't return to the past and decide to take the journey ahead, you will manage to obtain your goals. And please Tori keep informing us about your journey. 2.5 kg was a great start. Keep going.

Back