A Kick up the Bum is required

darkcookie

Hi to all minimins,

I have been doing SW now for 3+ years - I know how it works so why have I been slack for the past 6 months?? I have put on half a stone:eek::eek:. I had started to eat crap food again, crisps, biscuits, takeaways etc etc (how easy that is to fall into old ways again!!)

I do SW at home and have done from day 1 so I know I can get back on the wagon again, but in the meantime I am in need of a good telling off or a kick up the bum.

I used to log my weight on a monday and list my food diary on here (but have been too ashamed to do these for the past 6 months) I shall start doing these logs again to see if that helps me get motivated.

I need to get my head back into SW again - I Can Do This with all your help and support please.

Thanks

Lyn

hiya darkcookie....you sound like me lol...tho prob without the doom n gloom episodes ive been having latley lol

i too know it works and have had great sucess but ive also let things slide and before long the weight came back....:eek:

im really annoyed with myself and wish i had someone at home to give me that kick up the butt i need lololol

did you got to group before?
im too :eek: to go back right now i keep thinking oif i could only get back to the weight i was when i stopped going....but ive gained too much to get a grip with it all....being fat is hard but so is trying to lose it lol..

anyhoo any time you need an ear to bend feel free to message me.....i see so many on here doing so well but very few who put their hands up and say help this is hard! lol

hows today going?

Personally, I am impressed with you! Your stats show you've lost a large amount of weight, and if you've only put on 1/2 a stone in 6 months then you must still be sort of following it (i base this on my own ability to put on 1/2 a stone in a few weeks!).

Firstly, stop feeling ashamed of what you're eating. No one here is going to have a 'go' at you for what you're eating. In fact, I'm pretty sure most people don't actually read them - I do mine for me & no one else, though if someones what to offer an opinion I'm all for it!!! Because I do it for myself i don't feel anymore embarrassed about what i eat whether i write it down or not.

You know it works! You know that you CAN have choccie, crisps, takeaway when following plan if you want (I have had all of the above this week but have been completely on plan - shame about the 2 weeks before though)

You can do it x

I am only going to nod and agree with whats already been written, but i have been on holiday and slacking off plan the last few weeks and i have gained half a stone in that time - so i dont think over 6 months that is anything to worry about at all :)

Get back into the swing of things- get a good healthy food shop in, and show us what you are made of and get rid of those 7lbs!!! :)

x

A BIG Thank you for all your support - just what I needed - a good talking too. Its good to know there are people out there who are finding it hard just like me, even after 3+ years on being on SW.

So far this week I have been 100% apart from not having my HE B yesterday. whoops :rolleyes:

We WILL Get There with each others support!!

Lyn

Back