a kick up the bum !!!!

gillybeans

want to be me again ...
:eek:Well Its about time i came clean here ..i had a good but bad week for losing weight and today was WI and i gained 2lb !!!
Did a jewellery sale in inverness that went fantastic..we took caravan up and i made all my food ready ..except i forgot to pack it !anyway we arrived there and opened the door of the caravan and it was a nightmare ..ian had braked hard and the coffee had come out of the cupboard and was all over the van plus it had dented the worktop i mean serious big hole !!!He is so lovely he cleaned it all up and we sat down to have a cup of tea ( no coffee) and realised it was all over our bed too.... so i opened the mince pies ....... and ate 3 after each other .....yum yum ....
so it made sense then to open the wine that i DID remember to pack ...
anyway we woke next morning to thick snow ..so we couldnd move and bacon bagels smell so lovely .....
it gets worse but wont bore you with it all but went for WI today and said dont be nice tell me off!!!!
so ..reason for all this ?? a few of us need a kick up the bum i feel and i think we use this thread to lose lets say 7lb by christmas ..i will try who will join me ???
hugs to you all xxxx

consider this your kick up the bum!! Im aiming for a stone before chrimbo - and am looking forward to WIs!!!! x

well i would love a stone too! but with my track record i wondered if i could ....so do i count you in then honey xxxx

Ah love, don't worry, draw a line under it and start again!! xx

Ooh just noticed your offer, yeah i'll go for at least half a stone by christmas, considering i want at least a stone by new years!! xx

ok ..we can do this ..hey i printed your tree and took loads of copies to class and they loved it !!!..maybe we are not too posh here hehehehehe
hope your feeling bit better today baby girl xxxxx

yer defo put me down, i was in the 3 stone by christmas thread ages ago..... but didnt do SW for a while so this is good xxx

How many weeks is it? four? Mmm...I'll give it a go - but am thinking I might not weigh myself for a couple of weeks, so I'll let you know how I'm getting on by pinchability! Am trying to see if I can keep momentum by not weighing myself...

so current weight = 177 lbs. Target for Xmas = 170. Come on!!!

me me me!!!!

i did soooooo well last week and lost 5lbs and thought i was well on my way to my stone for xmas. so what did i go and do? you guessed it! this week i have eaten everything in sight! stupid stupid me.

so kick me up the bum and count me in!!

we can do this. 4 weeks to xmas. 7lbs. we can do this.

draw a line under it. tomorrow's a new day. fresh start and all that.

ok ..we can do this ..hey i printed your tree and took loads of copies to class and they loved it !!!..maybe we are not too posh here hehehehehe
hope your feeling bit better today baby girl xxxxx

Did you tell them about me? lol...
I'm feeling ok but a bit stressed (look at WI day habits to see) xxx

me me me!!!!

i did soooooo well last week and lost 5lbs and thought i was well on my way to my stone for xmas. so what did i go and do? you guessed it! this week i have eaten everything in sight! stupid stupid me.

so kick me up the bum and count me in!!

we can do this. 4 weeks to xmas. 7lbs. we can do this.

draw a line under it. tomorrow's a new day. fresh start and all that.
ok lady !!! you got compacient and it happens so consider yourself kicked up the bum and lets do this !!!!
i have said 3 lb for next WI thats tuesday .......keep going honey you can do it xxxx

Did you tell them about me? lol...
I'm feeling ok but a bit stressed (look at WI day habits to see) xxx

only told them your a lovely lady thats always so bubbly and happy .....sometimes we have bad days too and cant always be life and soul ..just take care little lady and anytime you want a chat ..just shout xxxxx

Back