A little intro to zillie

zillie

SlinkySlimmer !!!
Well where do i start ???

Hi, I'm Lizzie, I'm 19 years old and im currently at Middlesex University studying Biomedical Sciences. Feels a bit like questions on blind date doing this intro bit lol !!!!

Im currently 16 stone 11 pounds, but at my heaviest i was a stone heavier. Im at the moment on the rosemary conley at home diet, but im thinking that after xmas i ll actually attend the classes, which is a big thing for me as im sure most of you are im not very self confident. I seem to have come to a bit of a stand still with the whole weightloss thing, since i started properly on the diet i ve lost 8 pounds, but this was with the help of metformin, i was on metformin as i suffer from PCOS. But unfortunately for me the side effects have kicked in and i feel that i cant carry on with it no matter how much i want to. Even with the side effects i didnt lose any more weight !!!!

Im just feeling a bit low at the moment, as i cant go on the pill to help with the symptoms of pcos as i have high blood pressure. i have this because im over weight, im not losing the weight on metformin, and i realistically dont want to go onto orilstat because of the side effects, but cant go on reductil because of the high blood pressure risk, im too skinny for weightloss surgeryon the nhs, (which yeah ok is a good thing that im not that overweight) but when your at a loss as to what more can you do its not the best thing you want to hear.

Anyways that me and my weightloss saga in a nutshell, if theres anything else you want to know about me just ask away, hopefully im going to the doctors tomorrow to sort my metformin out and i ll log back on here tomorrow to let you all know how it went

fingers crossed lizzie xxx

Back