A London Meet?

How about a London Meet then?

• Total voters
24th March is the Brum meet and 14th April is the Bath Spa meet so avoiding those dates would be good!

Dizzy x

After Easter much better for me - but will try & fit in with the massess if I can
x

I really really want to come to this meet as not been to one yet but can't do 24th March as have my two terrible nieces (I mean that in a good way) for the weekend and the 14th April I am moving. How about the 21st. I could bring my hubby then as it is my birthday weekend...just a thought????

Hi that date seems ok to me, but would need to know more details on where we are meeting etc.. and what time as I could tag on a meeting with some friends who live in London so I can make a weekend of it & not rush back.

Also may or may not be ssing still (depends on progress) so a "non food" activity would be much better if that is ok with everyone else.

Really hope we can sort something out as looking forward to meeting you all.
x

hey Mike, are we doing this??????......

Sorry to take over the thread but I suggest Maxwells, by Covent Garden Tube, 2.00 on the 21st April!! Anyone up for it?

This may be a total thread stopper but we can meet in maxwells, go to Hyde Park and have a game of rounders!! Go to Kensington Park, lady Di memorial gardens anything!!!!What do you all recon? The weathershould be better, bring a rug and some water and we are sorted!!

Only a suggestion:eek:

This may be a total thread stopper but we can meet in maxwells, go to Hyde Park and have a game of rounders!! Go to Kensington Park, lady Di memorial gardens anything!!!!What do you all recon? The weathershould be better, bring a rug and some water and we are sorted!!

Only a suggestion:eek:

Sounds a lovely idea If the weather is good.

Dizzy x

Yeah I'm up for it - will bring my trainers!!!!! Dates in my diary. Be LOVELY to meet my fellow LLers.

Hi this date should be ok with me, have put date in my diary - but will need to know in advance if still happening as need to book train ticket!!!!!

We should all wear a pink carnation so we recognise each other lol.

Oooooh soooo excited now! Looking forward to meeting everyone :D

Awww Im down in London on Monday 19th , its about 4hrs for me so thats the last time Ill be able to do it :(

Back