• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A long haul

cat38x

Well i've got a daunting road ahead with a lot of weight to lose :cry:

On day 3 of my first week. How much were people losing at the start? I'm wondering whether i'm going to lose much this week as did a detox last week and lost 11lb. Still, I guess a loss of anything is in the right direction

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

cokes

Silver Member
Yep any loss is good. It's always nice to see a bigger number though. I think you may have lost a lot of water on your detox for such a big number which often happens when you start a diet, so just keep aiming for that loss, the little ones and the surprising big ones add up! Welcome to Atkins x

lass321

Gold Member
I agree try just to go with the flow - weight fluctuates with things other than fat so really we need to look for a downward trend rather than worry too much about individual numbers. Though I have to admit the bigger numbers are nicer when it come to weightloss! Take care - you'll do great!

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
I'm the same hun, got lots to lose and I lost focus bigtime because I saw it as a neverending journey.

But I know a lot of people succeed by setting small mini targets, why not try that?

All the best

Susie