A moment of pure astonishment...

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
...because I've just bought a pair of size 10 jeans that I had my eye on for weeks and they only blooming fit!! :eek::eek::D

I've always thought that size 10 was for someone else, and even when I started LL I imagined I'd be a size 14 at the end, or even possibly a size 12, but no, I AM A SIZE 10!!!!!! (even if they are a big fit, I'm having that thank you very much!! ;-))

I'm thinking I deserve this though for the effort I've put in since end of October so I'm just giving myself a big pat on the back - it's funny because I used to be HORRIBLE to myself, but now I think I'm great!! LOL!!! :D (Oh, and it's so much more fun treating yourself with non food rewards! ;))

Oh, you WILL! Better believe it and get them ironed and ready - oh and expect to only fit in them for four weeks or so before you have to sort your wardrobe AGAIN!! ;-)

Sounds brilliant, I have a load of clothes in black bags in the garage that i've been meaning to sort through. cant wait.

Woohoo well done, poppy i love seeing your progress pictures you've done so well and you look fantastic. And congrats on the size 10 jeans you skinny little minx. x

Well done thats fantastic :) I expect to see some pics in them v soon :)

xXx

well done i just got 2 pairs of jeans from my skinny friend size 12 and they fit abs bloody delighted

Woohoo well done, poppy i love seeing your progress pictures you've done so well and you look fantastic. And congrats on the size 10 jeans you skinny little minx. x

My goodness, so have you!! Wow! That's some weight loss and all credit to you!!

Oh, and I like being called a skinny little minx - you are getting rep for that one!! Haa, haa!!

Well done thats fantastic :) I expect to see some pics in them v soon :)

xXx

Will do that soon Emma! I've got to stop taking these photos soon though - I never ever thought that I'd become a camera whore too.....;)

Well done Poppy! You're shining at the top there! Or perhaps that should be sparkling!!!

Well done Poppy

FANTASTIC, welcome to the 10s.
It's blooming marvellous. Can't wait for your pics.
Is it the sunshine that's spurring everyone on at the moment I wonder. The thought of summer, barbies, holidays, skimpy clothes etc, etc?
:happy096::gimi::character00100::clap::happy036::giggle::bliss::wow::whistle::flowers::princess::winner::0clapper::bunnydance::banana dancer::0icanfly::party0011::woohoo::angel::wee::stickdance::mermaid::greenapple:

oh poppy, thats fantastic!
get that camera out!
daisy x

Thanks all you lovely people!!

Someone pinch me now! ;-)

SB, think you are right and summer is on it's way so we're thinking we better be successful and quick!

When I tried on the size 10's today I was just wearing them and a little vest top and my little girl was with me. She said "mummy, you are so skinny", but then added "I really love your top, but this is the only problem" and pointed to my bingo wings! What did I say last night about being conscious of them!! Mind you, I had pointed them out while I was looking at my new jeans in the mirror and had said, "I hate my saggy arms", so maybe that's a lesson - ignore the less than perfect bits and everyone else probably will too!!

And that's what we're always told by those in the know so BINGO!! and no wings! You have a great figure to hang those clothes on and a fantastic smile, what more do you want? You're a real winner!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Well done Poppy, size 10, that is fantastic!!! :)

We both started about the same time, and both had about the same to lose, and I must tell you I am really, REALLY proud of you for sticking to it 100% and doing so well :D

Yep

Remember how you felt about your body, looks etc pre LL???
Probably no-one will notice, if they do - so what. You are still the same lovely person.
Congratulations.

Fabulous well done you! You've done so blummin well, an inspiration! :D

And that's what we're always told by those in the know so BINGO!! and no wings! You have a great figure to hang those clothes on and a fantastic smile, what more do you want? You're a real winner!

How sweet of you!! Thank you!!

I can't seem to stop smiling these days!! :D Imagine being told I have a great figure......wow! :p

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Well done Poppy, size 10, that is fantastic!!! :)

We both started about the same time, and both had about the same to lose, and I must tell you I am really, REALLY proud of you for sticking to it 100% and doing so well :D

Thank you Pete!! That means a lot! Anyway, I have to thank you because you kept me going in the early days when you were a few days ahead of me for WI and you always seemed to lose what I was about to! ;-)

Oh, and your attitude kind of rubbed off on me I think! :D

Back