A new me after Baby

Hi my name is lex, I started lipotrim for the second time now, 3 years later. My 1st time was successful but i did cheat now and again so it took me 8 months and i only had 2 stone to lose the first time and i lost 2.

This time i have had a baby and now he's only 9 weeks old and i have 3.0 stone to lose.

I am 5.51/2 and 12.9 stone. My goal is to get down to 9.1/2 again and stay there.
I want to do it fast, so i dont cheat and and I will not cheat so i will get there faster.

I seemed to have got past day 1! whoo hoo. Giving christopher a bath now and then to bed. I hope tomorrow goes ok.

I will say being able to talk to some one and share stories and daily chats really helped me the first time and I hope to meet new people again to work on our goals together.

x lex

hi lex know want u mean this is my 3rd week and i feel like cheating most days when i do i just go for a walk or have a shower it seems to me x gina

Hi Lex, I'm starting lipotrim on Monday for the first time. I just hope I can manage this and not fall off the wagon as I have about 6 stone to shed. I'm sure coming on here everyday will help as you said. I hope tomorrow goes as good as today for you

Karen

day 2

I feel really good today, feel thinner already, last night went for a bath, read a book and had a coffee. I was sitting on the couch last night and saw a skittle on the table, almost had a bad thought. But put it in the bin instead...seems so funny!:eek:

I am online every day, so if you feel weak , e-mail me. But hope today goes well for you and remember your not really hungry your just used to chewing and your body is stubborn! he he
It wants to stay cozy and FAT and doesnt care about you and your feelings, so tell your body your going to take control and show it what you can do !

Hey!!
I'm on my 4th day...
I have a huge amount to lose!!
its a hard diet but it'll be worth it if we all stick it out!
I have my first weigh in at the chemist on Tuesday and i am so excited!!! I have popped onto my own scales and according to them i've lost 9pounds - wow - but until i see that on the scales at the chemist i wont believe it!! I have been weak a few times, then i come on here and read and i feel upbeat again! Good luck to all of u!! xxx

Hey!!
I'm on my 4th day...
I have a huge amount to lose!!
its a hard diet but it'll be worth it if we all stick it out!
I have my first weigh in at the chemist on Tuesday and i am so excited!!! I have popped onto my own scales and according to them i've lost 9pounds - wow - but until i see that on the scales at the chemist i wont believe it!! I have been weak a few times, then i come on here and read and i feel upbeat again! Good luck to all of u!! xxx

Hello shelly320, Best of luck. Hope your weigh in goes well.

I was 12.8 1/2 when i started and i seemed to of lost 5 lbs and can finally fit into my New Look Dresses that i wore last summer when i was 3months pregnant. So i am delighted! I hope to lose another 3 lbs before the week is finished. It is very hard but definately not hungry just miss eating!

A long journey isnt that long when your at the finish line, it seems like
a sprint when youve achieved your goals.

Just imagine your in the Posh spice club, your a food snob!
Or imagine how you look now in a really tight dress, then how youll
look after you lose it all!

Good luck with your lipotrim journey. Do your best to stay 100% as the weight will melt off. Take it day by day. Soon those days mount up into weeks and very soon you will have clocked up twelve and be at your three stone goal!!!!

hi and welcome to the group. you can do this!!

Back