A new start - the slim and save way

natalilly

Well here we go again. I've had a bit of a crazy year but decided I need to re-focus on losing weight - a break up is no longer a good reason to eat crap constantly!!!

So I've decided to return to Slim and Save. I did LL a couple of years ago, and found that it really did work for me, but then suffered a bereavement and couldn't face continuing with it. I then found Slim and Save last year and did it for around a month or so, but this time I'm determined to stick with it at least until Christmas this year!

So today is day 2. Feeling a bit low so just trying to get the water down me. I know once I get past these first few days I'll be fine, and the weight loss will make it all worth while!

Good luck to anybody else who's just starting out!

Natalie x

Welcome to slim and save. Well done for putting yourself and your feelings first and starting your weight loss journey. You're nearly into the zone where the hunger pangs diminish!

Good luck and keep us updated :) xx

Thanks Sammy!

Just had an amazing omelette with some veggies, tasted so good after just packs all weekend!

Crazy though isn't it, if I'd have been happy with just eating that previously, I wouldn't be doing this diet at all!

Well day 3 is almost done, hopefully just about in ketosis now!

Starting to feel a bit more normal, although struggling with all the temptations everywhere. I think I had a real food addiction before embarking on this diet, I can't believe how much time I spent eating or thinking about what I was going to eat next :-(

That's the hard bit over. Tomorrow you should be in ketosis and feeling way better.
Think we all have issues with food. That's why we're here. Well I am for one x

Day 4 and feeling much much better!

Had a naughty step on the scales this morning and am down 5lbs already, so pleased with that :)

Enjoyed another omelette last night. Have been adding in a blue cheese laughing cow triangle chopped up (25 kcal's, 1.1g carb), substituting some of my milk for it. It's so yummy, it gives it a lovely creamy taste and is delicious with some veg!

Day 5, and feeling good :)
It was my first day working and being on the diet today. Had a bar in the morning, then a soup about 2:30pm so that worked well for me, and not feeling hungry at all but will have an omelette with some spinach for dinner and then a shake before bed.

Excited to weigh again on Saturday to see what my first loss will be!

OMG! Just had the red berries shake, it was so nice! Tasted just like strawberry angel delight :)

Brilliant start!! Well done!! Xx

Brilliant work :D x

So today is day 10 and had a bit of a rubbish weekend food wise. Spent sat evening with my family and there was just too much food around to keep saying no to! Then I felt guilty on Sunday morning so proceeded to continue with off plan food! But got my head straight yesterday afternoon and am back on track again now. Think I put on about 0.5 lbs during that blip which just shows how easily it can go back on!

Have to have a meal off plan on Wednesday as in work training all day but hoping to be able to have a salad or veggie curry so shouldn't be horrendous. Saturdays blip was a pure sugar overload so shouldn't be as bad as that!

Anyway, just need to keep going! Doing the 30 day squat challenge too, and trying to do the same amount in sit-ups each day. Day 2 of that today and it's all starting to hurt so that should help!

Back