A newbir intro

MissyMustDoIt

Silver Member
Hey all, i found you a few weeks ago when googling about xenical,
i asked for these from the doctors as i was getting more and more frustrated with NOT losing weight...

they are working, if you count, me not cheating and eating a low fat diet, BUT

in the first 4 days i lost 2 n half lbs, great i thought!!!

i have since lost NOTHING, so i joined here to try and keep the motivation up, because i feel really chit with myself!

no accidents and eating very low fat diet, so where am i going wrong...hmmm

hope i find the answers here.

Nice to meet you all x

I can relate,that is happening too me as well,im getting very frustrated!!! grrrr. I have lost in inches alittle bit though,how about you? x

Hi, I'm a new starter as well. I'm into my 2nd week now. First week I only lost 2 pounds and was very disappointed as I would have expected a big loss the first week. However I'm going to persevere and look at what happens at the end of my first month.

i lied! ive only been on the tablets for 2 weeks today, sorry :S

im feeling better about it all today, stopped whining at myself and decided to keep going, i've not measured myself though and loads of people are telling me i should..so i need to buy a measuring tape lol

do they do them big enough for a size 22 butt? pmsl

I'm also relatively new, so I know how you're feeling! I've only been taking xenical for 5 days, so I haven't reached the end of the first week yet. I'm hoping to have a big-ish loss, but even if it's a small loss, it's still a loss! You need to stay positive, losing weight slowly and steadily means you're more likely to maintain the weight loss when you reach your target. Good luck with everything :) x

little picker with bigger knickers Mmm i can relate:eek::p
my tape measure goes round my bum at size 22 and did when i was 24 :D

i have just started on xenical today like what i am hearing keep possitive thats the way ;) xx

Goal 1 - 20lb by 21-08-09

hee hee i like that quote, im putting that in my signature!

Back