A quick question from a newbie????

Waistaway

Hi All,

On my second week of LL, and think it's FAB, So far so good!

I just wondered though if anyone has had a bit of a sore tummy just below the ribs, it's nothing to do with the toilet or anything (been lucky in that department!) and I'm drinkng loads of water but I just feel a bit.......bruised and tender :sigh: anyone any ideas????

I had that for a while and at one particular time had really bad stomach crap, worst than labour pain. However I stopped drinking sparkling water and everything has been fine.

Do you know what Ladylite....... I think you've hit the nail on the head there!! it's only while I've been drinking sparkling water I've had the ache THANKYOU x

Could well be that fizzy feeling.

Waistaway, if you aren't feeling better soon then as with all medical queries pop along and see your GP and ask his/her advice.

Mike

Glad it helped. I still have sparkling water but not as much. I love it and I could drink it all day and night, but i didnt love it enough for the aches and pains it was given me.:D

Nope, I've not had this pain but I've never drank any sparkling water - don't like the stuff :)

Back