A quick question from a newbie????

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Waistaway, 9 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Waistaway

Waistaway Member

Lighter Life
    Hi All,

On my second week of LL, and think it's FAB, So far so good!

I just wondered though if anyone has had a bit of a sore tummy just below the ribs, it's nothing to do with the toilet or anything (been lucky in that department!) and I'm drinkng loads of water but I just feel a bit.......bruised and tender :sigh: anyone any ideas????
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Slimming World
    I had that for a while and at one particular time had really bad stomach crap, worst than labour pain. However I stopped drinking sparkling water and everything has been fine.
  4. Waistaway

Waistaway Member

Lighter Life
    Do you know what Ladylite....... I think you've hit the nail on the head there!! it's only while I've been drinking sparkling water I've had the ache THANKYOU x
  5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Could well be that fizzy feeling.

Waistaway, if you aren't feeling better soon then as with all medical queries pop along and see your GP and ask his/her advice.

6. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Slimming World
    Glad it helped. I still have sparkling water but not as much. I love it and I could drink it all day and night, but i didnt love it enough for the aches and pains it was given me.:D
  7. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Nope, I've not had this pain but I've never drank any sparkling water - don't like the stuff :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.