A stone to go.......

kimy27

Hi. I'm new here. I only started the slimming world diet yesterday but have been reading these forums for a while now so I thought I'd record my food diary here so that I can get some help if I need it and so that anyone that wants to can have a look :)

Ok here goes-

Monday 23rd January

Breakfast- 2 slice of toast heb

Lunch- 2 egg omelette with tomato & side salad, banana & muller light yogurt.

Dinner- Smoked haddock, turnip, baked potato with salt & vinegar (1 syn)

Snacks- banana, strawberries, muller light yogurt

Tuesday 24th January

Breakfast- 2 slice of toast with banana (heb).

Lunch- 2 egg omelette with tomato, slice of wafer thin ham and side salad, mug shot.

Dinner- bowl of super free soup, gammon steak with pineapple.

Snacks- alpen light bar (3 syns).

Hiya , just saw you post on another thread you have the same sort of goal as me and we are around the same weight :) good luck

kimy27 said:
Hi :) Good luck to you too! Do you have a diary?

Yes I do not sure how I post a link though

Are you doing the extra easy plan ?

Wednesday 25th January

Breakfast- 2 slice of toast (heb) and banana.

Lunch- tuna pasta with one tbsp extra light mayo (1 syn), salad and 3 laughing cow triangles (hea)

Dinner- breast of chicken, sw chips & brussel sprouts. (2 syns for gravy)

Snacks- bowl with banana, strawberries, blueberries and muller light yogurt.

Diary looks good :)

Diary looks good :)

Thanks!

I'm having a bit of a dilemma today as I have plans to go out for a meal with friends tonight. It has been arranged for quite a while so I think I'm just going to go and have what I want and then draw a line under it and start again tomorrow. I haven't had many syns so far and will try not to have any for the rest of the week so hopefully it won't be too bad.

Last edited:
I went out and had what i wanted :)

Well I've been doing good so far today...

Thursday 26th January

Breakfast- 2 slice toast (heb) and banana.

Lunch- scrambled eggs, large salad, 3 laughing cow cheese triangles (heb) and a muller light yogurt.

Unfortunately it's all going to go to hell tonight. Part of me wants to just eat what I want and enjoy myself but the other part doesn't want to ruin my diet in the first week :eek:

I'm out again for dinner tonight so got to make a good choice x

I'm out again for dinner tonight so got to make a good choice x

I hope you managed to make a good choice. I didn't lol. I ended up having three courses which included a burger, chips and a chocolate fudge cake :eek:

Oh well fresh start tomorrow and no more eating out for a while :)

kimy27 said:
I hope you managed to make a good choice. I didn't lol. I ended up having three courses which included a burger, chips and a chocolate fudge cake :eek:

Oh well fresh start tomorrow and no more eating out for a while :)

I had chicken tikka skewers to start and steak with sweet potato mash for main so could be about 10syns, next problem now is do I drink tomorrow evening at a party :(

I had chicken tikka skewers to start and steak with sweet potato mash for main so could be about 10syns, next problem now is do I drink tomorrow evening at a party :(

I'm out on Saturday night so I'll have the same problem lol.

I've had a good day today though-

Friday 27th January

Breakfast- 2 slice of toast (heb) and banana.

Lunch- mugshot and a bowl of fruit

Dinner- diet coke chicken with boiled rice (was a bit tasteless to be honest).

Snacks- bowl with banana, strawberries and blueberries covered in toffee muller light yogurt yum :)

0 syns.

Back