A Very unhappy Confused Bunny

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Well i have just got back from my first sw meeting, according to the scales i now weigh over 20 stone which to be honest is devasting to me. At the moment i really dont think sw is going to the do the job for me. im not sure if its because im trying to get my head round too much information or i just cant grasp it.
Me.

Don't worry about it! You're not the first person to feel this way and you certainly won't be the last. Also set yourself little goals to get to so you don't feel so overwhelmed by the amount of weight you want to lose.

This first week you'll be referring to the book constantly and it'll drive you mad but you'll get there in the end, and when you do you'll wonder why you found it so confusing! Any questions at all you can just ask here, there's always someone who knows the answer!

Maybe SW won't be for you, but give it a go. I can honestly say it is the easiest diet I've ever done in my life- in fact you can't even call it a diet, just a lifestyle change.

Slimming World is actually very simple once you get over the initial daunting prospect of pages and pages of what to eat. You'll have it memerised in no time. Truly, it sounds worse than it is. Good luck, I am sure you will do very well, and SW do have excellent weight loss results. :)

Hang on in there Me, it will take a couple of weeks to sort yourself out, but after that it will become second nature to you. Its a bit daunting at first, all facts, figures, mixing this with that etc etc, but you will get into a routine quick enough. Stick with it hun, give it a chance, and good luck xxx

I must be really dumb, tried twice but never could get my head around SW. Even worse, couldn't believe in it either, tho' it clearly works for some people! Good luck anyway!
SM

Just give it a go, you'll soon know if it is for you.
I've done CD and SW, CD was great for fast results but you needed to be strict. I'm usually busy so it suited me not to have to think aout meals.
SW is so flexible and you feel healthy with the fresh fruit and veg. Results are slower but that can be good long term as you adjust your shopping and eating plans.
Good luck and enjoy.

Hiya me I know it can be confusing but honestly it does get easier once you get use to it. If you are not sure what you can have on what days the SW mag has weekly menu plans on it to maybe give you an idea. I know it is hard when you want the weight off now but instead of concentrating on getting the weight off now give yourself a week of reading through the book in the starter pack and plan out your meals for the next week which I find really helps. I started at bang on 20stone in may 2007 and am now 4 and a half stone lighter and still have a long way to go so I am in here for the long haul if you need any help at any time give us a yell.:)

Back