• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

A word of warning for those with a wii......

S: 9st6.5lb C: 9st6.5lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 25 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Woops!!

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
oops indeed! Had to phone DH and explain then I had to clear up the mess, it shattered so badly and everywhere. Had to haul the dog upstairs out of the way while I cleared up. All I got was a tiny scratch on my arm. And so concludes todays activity.

Conclusive - exercise is dangerous!

CLH_X3

Gold Member
S: 11st9.5lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(9.48%)
were you not wearing the strap that comes with it around your wrist?

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
yes i had the strap on - my hand went right through the light fitting! Didn't think my ceilings were that low to be honest, but obviously they are!

CLH_X3

Gold Member
S: 11st9.5lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(9.48%)
Your hand!?
Bludy hell you must have really low ceilings

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
Well I had the wii remote in my hand and I assume thats what hit the light. It was a straight up movement found in the "eye of the tiger" routine! Trouble is cos it is one of those ceiling fan things its a bit lower than the other light fittings. Ah well, guess I won't be having my nice new knee high boots next week - i'll be buying a new light fitting.

S: 14st13lb C: 14st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st6lb(2.87%)
My hubby smashed our light too,playing the cricket !! I was sat in an armchair minding my own business and got showered in the glass-wsant hurt thankfully.
I still tease him about it !!

S: 14st9lb C: 13st9.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 0st13.5lb(6.59%)
Oh dear. On the plus side, Just Dance is a great fun way of burning a few calories :) Katy Perry Hot & Cold is my favourite routine.

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
S: 14st11lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 1st10.5lb(11.84%)
The wonderful Wii!! I did hit my daughter right in the mouth and we havent played it since! Im too worried she will walk behind me again when my arm flies back...

Hazykay

Silver Member
S: 16st4.5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st10.0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 2st11.5lb(17.29%)
Lol, I'm sorry, I just found this so funny. Not much sympathy from me then!!

Note to self, exercise can cause destruction!!

Miss Mango

Little Miss Wii Fit!
S: 14st1lb C: 12st7lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 1st8lb(11.17%)
Aw my goodness hun, I've hit all kinds when playing Wii - I've never broken anything yet though! :p Hope you get it fixed soon.
And you girls simply must get Just Dance 2, its fantastic! You should also come join our Just Dance challenge - we're gonna do a new one for November! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slim And Save 0
Slimming World Off Topic 10
Syn Values 6
Slimming World Off Topic 38
SlimFast 3