A year has passed...........

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
January 2009 I went on holiday to Egypt with my husband and two little boys I hated the way I looked felt gross hated the sight of myself in the mirror wasnt happy in my swimming costume, and spent most of my holiday wrapped up in a Big sarong! :cry:

Feb 2009 started the cambridge weight plan and havent looked back since..

It has changed my life, I started just over 15 stone and wearing a size 18 my lowest I have been is 8 stone 10 lbs and I wear a size 8.

I got to my goal in October 2009 and happily maintaining.

Just wanted to say its so worth it, stick with it as it works and you see results.

I have just returned from my holiday in Egypt and felt so much better, especially wearing a bikini rather than being wrapped up in a sarong.
I now need to tone my body as although I felt great I did look around me and notice some gorgeous toned bodies.....

Please please stick with it as I cannot tell you enough how it has changed my life and I know it can change yours to. x:)

You've done amazingly and you're such an inspiration. I have my meeting with CDC in 40 minutes and I just cant wait to get started! :) xx

Wow!! You've been such an inspiration - you have done so well. I had a look at your gallery and you are looking amazing!

All the very best for the future!!

Lynne
x

curly - give us some more info . was it ss all the way? any planned breaks? any blips where you thought you couldnt carry on? highlights/lowlights?? top tips?

sorry about all the questions, its just nice to hear your story and know you are in a happy place!

Marissa.. you ARE a star ;)

Your story is genuine and you have done 100% fantastic all the way

A real inspiration for new starters ..and older ones

XXXX

wow congrats you look amazing hun!! Hope i do as well as you! What your secrets? How much water intake did you have? Did you find the more waer you drank the more you lost? Any blips planned or not? Was you on ss? Come on tell me your secret hun lol xxx

congratulations and you deserve every ounce of celebration and praise.
You kept your eye on the prize and never wavered and had all the determination in the world.
Im so proud of you

WELL DONE
xxx

Fantastic inspiration you look totally fab just what i needed to hear.......... tell us how you done it was it SS the whole way? no breaks? x

Well done for changing your life in such a fantastic way in such a short space of time :)

Thanks for all your kind words.
Ok. I guess I should of told you what I did.
Well I followed ss+ for the first 13 weeks I had 4 products a day mainly chocolate tetras, shakes and bars. I always had a bar a day.
I did not have any planned days off I can honestly say hand on heart I stuck to it 100%. If I had an occasion I had to go to I took my products with me. I needed to do it this time and nothing was going to stop me. I even went on holiday twice and took the products with me, and stuck with the plan I was doing.
I drank 4 litres of water a day and I didn't drink anything else.
I then went on to ss+ with a meal and I must admit I was nervous to start eating but once I did I never looked back. Every night I had a chicken salad, sounds boring but I loved it. Once I started eating it was great as I could eat with my family and it was fab to be able to go out to eat with friends and be able to eat with them again.
When I did go out to eat I always stuck to what I was supposed to everywhere I went I would ask for grilled chicken or chicken salad, or tuna salad, with the dressing on the side still nothing was going to stop me. (every restaurant will cater for you if you just explain).
I carried on like this until I started making my way up the plans I stayed on 1000 step for while as I really loved it especially having the fruit.
It was tough at times but it was so worth it and I have never been so happy as I am today. Take each day at a time, look at the overall picture, try not to be disheartned if one week you have a smaller loss as it will usually come of the next week.
If you stick with it, it works and you see results every week I lost weight even if it was only 1 pound I always lost but I was always 100%.
I am now a Cambridge Weight plan consultant and I love it and I love helping people to achieve there goal everyone goes about it differently and some people choose to take a longer route which is how they want to do it, as long as you get there in the end its up to the individual how they want to go about it and I totally understand if people choose to have planned days off etc.
Good luck to you all and I hope I havent babbled on to much x

You look fantastic curly, a real inspiration, thank you so much for sharing!

Marissa you're such an inspiration, you look fab, well done!! xx

wooow you look fab and make me feel jealous lol but well done
did you exerciase while on cd and now what do you do
do any exercise

Marissa, you really are my heroine. I wish I could have your willpower. I cannot praise you enough - you have done fantastically and look absolutely brilliant. Well done, and keep maintaining - Miriam x

Well done Curly, thoroughly deserved success and you are so very supportive to everyone on here. Am thrilled you are enjoying the changes this has brought to your life x

Back