A year in pixels

Over new year I was mooching through Pinterest and I came across various new year ideas.. I'm sure you've seen them.. "write down something that makes you happy every day for a year and put it in a jar for next year" type things. Anyway, I came across something called "A year in pixels".. it was pretty much a chart for how you've felt everyday. Smiley face for a good day, sad face for a bad day (colour coordinated to the key)
It got me thinking, I could do this on SW!! So I have! My pixels will be coloured in every day this year. Green when I've been on plan, amber when I've had to go off plan but limited the damage, and Red for falling off the wagon.
I've hopefully attached a picture to show you what I mean.
I'm hoping that when I have a bad day, it stays a bad day rather than a bad week because I can physically see it has just been a day, an because I want a fairly green page at the end of the year!!

I have since done one on the computer and am now debating doing a "year in pixels" for drinking enough water too :)
We got some printed for group and they seemed to love the idea so thought I'd share it here too!!

Attachments

• IMG_7393.JPG
    IMG_7393.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
That's a great idea, I love it! :D

I have one of these in my bullet journal. I also have a double page spread weight tracker where I show the lbs i've lost. It all helps with motivation.

Back