AAAAArrrrrggggghhhhh

chocaslim

adores posting
yes anyway AAAArrrrggggghhhh
got that out of my system why oh why can i not do it i need to lose 14lb ive lost 11lbs already so its not as if i cant really do it cos i can but i'm addicted to chocolate and snacks i'm not keen on chips or pies and lots of meat so slimming world didnt suit me i couldnt stick to ww due to getting bored with it so hubby said to calorie count and see what happens tbh i could probably spread my calorie allowance over the day on choc and snacka jacks and things like muesli i'm just so cross with myself because when i get weighted in and see ive lost i'm so happy and pleased with myself i have got to sort my head out (again) and do this thanks for listening i needed to say all that.

I bet that feels better out !!

yes it does a bit thanks thing is i know how to fix it: i dont eat potatoes, pasta, rice etc so my calories come from meat,quorn, sauces with (green salads which i dont count.:eek:)
breakfast-200 kcal
snack-fruit (i dont count apple/blueberries:eek:)
lunch-250 kcal
snack-snack a jack-70 kcal
dinner-300 kcal
total:820 remainder spent on desserts and evening snacks.
i walk the dogs for 40 minutes a day with a 18mth old child on my back in a carrier
and walk to town twice a week which is 45mins there and 45mins back pushing a buggy.
sorry i hate exercise dvds and gyms so i walk instead.

Walking is great exercise, don't knock it :) I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

11lbs loss - chocoslim you have done so well! A friend of mine gets bored easily, hates 'regime' diets, and lost tons of weight eating ... cream cakes!!! Calorie counting worked well for her, as she could indulge in whatever she fancied.

Back