aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't do it hun. Think of how crappy you will feel in the morning, bloated, nauseous and disappointed. Have a few games in the arcade to take your mind off it. Its not real hunger, its only "wanting something". Keep positive hun, have at look at the inspirational slideshow, it will give you an idea of how well peeps have done on their diets. Keep positive xxxx

OH try to do something really nice instead....large glass of fizzy water and a bubbly bath....cuddle up on the sofa with a trashy mag and a DVD....you can do it!!

Hi. Right at the top, in the big blue bar, there is a link for it. Click on that, and it will give you a slideshow of all those who have lost weight, and their progress.

Wow that really is inspiring!! I want my pics when I get there too.

The rate you are going you will!! Almost two stone gone...well done!!

hey just wanna thank you all for your suport! its gr8 i did get through it!! :)
and the slide show was so good! really made me feel good! hopefully i will be on there!! xx

Well done on being strong, you have shown just how strong you are, keep this all the way through your journey and you will reach your destination sooner.

Well done on resisting. Sometimes that head hunger gets so strong!!! I'm really trying to use this time not eating to try and learn lots of different things to try and distract myself so that I have a whole armoury of defences when I am tempted when back on food. Emotional eating has been a big problem of mine and I'm really trying to feel those emotions and dealing with them rather than burying them with food.

Back