Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

sorry i haven't been around for a while guys. i'll try and catch up today. mum has gone on to her brother's house now :)

as promised i have added my progress pics in my bra. look at your own peril... i can't actually really see a difference but my OH assures me it is there. unfortunately my mate didn't take full length shots this time and i didn't notice so you don't get a full idea, but you'll get some :) they aren't the best though...

it's set to contacts only so if you can't see and want to let me know :)

abz xx

p.s. i tried not to look as grumpy in these ones. i did smile for the first ones but obviously it was only on the inside, ha.

abz xx

course ya can tell the difference hun... side shot you look a fair few inches down... and the straight on shot.... your waist is so defined now!!!!

Well done for putting them up!!!!

Love Nas x

Hi Abz

Hope you've a nice day today. I just checked out your photos.....I deffo can see a difference, especially around the waist in the front one (more definition) and on the side one you can see where you've lost weight from your back too. Well done!

(p.s. love the pink bra - must get myself some nice undies sets....that's one think I stopped doing before the losses)

Hey honey, How can you not tell the difference?? Look at the side on one again!! You have the most perfect boobs...damn it...send them over to me please.
Amazing pictures hun and you look lovely. xxx

have added all the friend requests and contacts chaps so you should be able to see now?

like i say, most difference is from ass, thighs and hips which unfortunately you can't see here... will have to bother her again :D or get our camera working...

and the bra is the only one i have that now fits properly(ish) although back is getting too big now... ha.

thanks nas and minz :D

abz xx

and taz. crossed posts, ha. i can see the difference between me in real life and the first pic... just having problems seeing it in the photos... which seems to be the opposite way around to everyone else... :D

how is america treating you tazzi? having fun?? :D
abz xx

Oh yup yup. :) i havent really done anything apart from bask in the sunshine.......ahhhhhhhhh

Having a lazy day today too (Sunday) going to look up things and have a bit of a plan....so far it is:

Shopping Monday, Balboa Park Tuesday cos its veterans day and free, visit the USS Midway. Trek up to LA on the train by myself and explore stuff before Ali meets me up there on the weekend for Disneyland and Universal studios.....then the week after do the zoo, wild animal park and seaworld on a multi-ticket :p The weekend of the 22nd we are in Vegas....so WOOO.

GOing to scope somewhere out to get a tattoo though :p

Taz xx

a tatoo?? taz!! i couldn't!! too permanent for me. i change my mind about things all the time!! ha. i'd regret it afterwards :D

somebody is cooking microwave mac and cheese i'm sure of it. there are lovely dinnery smells wafting around too. damn all these people that bring sunday roasts into work and heat them up in the microwave. the smells on sundays here drive me mad!! ha. am nearly a litre on the water down now. although i have realised i haven't had breakfast yet... got a bit busy at work and am desperately trying to catch up with four days of posts on here!!

abz xx

Its 4am here so i havent had breakfast either...cant sleep again. Shocker. Its not even jet lag its totally me cos i do this when i am a little bit stressed about stuff.

I have wanted a tattoo since i was 14 but was too scared of the pain and i couldnt find one i really liked. I didnt want to just pull one out of a book.....SO i found one that i love and told my older wiser friend in London...and she said great!! Now think about it for 12 months. (so wise :p)

So now its only 6 months but i still want it.

GetAttachment.aspx
Heres the one i want. Its called Love, Life and Loyalty...i want a tiny one one my wrist....that i can cover up with a watch if i so desire :p

I dont know if ill get it done but id like too.....xx

ooh. yes!! are you going to have it around your wrist or pointing down to your hand or what? it's lovely.

abz xx

i noticed it hon. i think it's fab :D if you are sure you will like it always and ever then go for it :)

abz xx

Haha lol.....well the things it is for have always meant a lot to me....and its lovely and if its small then at least i can cover it up for stuff.....i mean regardless what i say ill probably get it done....Im not usually one to rush into things.......expecially not permanent things, But i have thought about it a lot and if i can bite the bullet and go in to the tattoo parlour....it will be done :p

xx

awesome taz. if it's something you really want then you should go for it!! it is a lovely pattern, has meaning and will be discreet, so if you want it don't let anything stop you!! if you are convinced then do it!!

abz xx

Back