Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Now baby, you are going to feel just as comfy when you are in your Mummys arms, so get out now!!!! Have to admit, I had all that going on with Macy, pains, no pains, pains, no pains!!

VIBES VIBES VIBES VIBES

and a hug as well.
xxxx

thanks. but how am i supposed to know whether to call thomas home if there's this pains then no pains business. i could keep calling him home all the bloody time. he only has about three days holiday unbooked for the year left!!

Oh don't be angry or stressed about it hon! it's just one of those things and there is nothing you can do about it!! so no stressing! ok?

Am sure she'll arrive soon enough, she's certainly getting ready to come and see you :D

Hope they start up soon then, get the rest while you can as you'll need lots of energy before too long :)

Take care. Thinking of you as always :)

Oh Abz... have you got a birthing ball you can sit on? Its meant to be good for helping shift baby further into the birth canal? Or sitting with yr knees lower than yr bottom?? Get her back putting pressure on that cervix!

Vibes, vibes & more vibes coming yr way chick. x

Oh dear {{{{abz}}}}

well the vibes seem to be working guys. pains have come back. about every 6-8 minutes at the mo. cross your fingers for me that they don't stop again!!

abz xx

i feel like a complete masochist. here i am 'come on pain!! i want you!!' ha.

fluctuating from 9mins to 5mins at times. so annoying. stay with me pains!!

Oh Abz i feel for you_rhiannon did that, couldnt decide if she was coming out or not-obvioulsy she did in the end but i was like that for a couple of days-got up in the middle of the night bags packed and everything,then it all just stopped.

Hope it helps to know its not unusual, if very frustrating

Well it's time for me to go home now, but just to let you all know that Abi's just text and she's off to the hospital as the contractions have speeded up :) so that sounds good for her :)

Good luck Abi! hope it goes well, i'll be thinking of you allllll night :D

I'll let you all know what i hear in the morning :)

Oh how exciting! Thinking of you Abi! xxx

Yes indeed, hope you are a happy mummy now abz. :)

She's arrived! :)

Well it is with great excitement that I can tell you that Abz and Thomas are now a Mummy and Daddy :D

Message from Abi:
Little bump was born at 22.18 weighing 6lb 3oz and she is the most beautiful sight i have ever seen. Abz xx

I hope they are both well, and I look forward to hearing what they have decided to name her :)

I assume that she's getting lots of rest now, although I have a feeling they won't want to put her down!

Back