Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

​I've seen a few pics on facebook and it looks like you are having a lovely time. Also, the surgery you've had is so noticeable now, you look so different!

i do a wee bit :) but not too much, ha.

i have just realised that i started this diary over five years ago, just gone, and i am fatter than i was when i started. especially after three weeks in denmark *sigh*

you know that when you are packing your suitcase and you mistake your knickers for a vest top that matters have gotten a little out of hand.... :D

It could be worse - I saw a woman bend down today in light coloured trousers and couldn't help noticing her VPL as the trousers were VERY thin. She was a somewhat larger than large lady and the gusset she was displaying was big enough to make a pair of stout knickers to cover my own large posterior :eek: I guess the moral of the tale is to be aware of what you are wearing and what it is made of......... oh and possibly a good idea to check the mirror from all angles before you go out. Mind you, I have a friend that wears black knickers under thin white shorts but that's another story entirely........waffle....... waffle...........waffle............ x

Ha ha - yes........ and while wearing said shorts and black knickers she came out with a statement about people trying to make something of themselves whatever their size...... yeah ok, where did I put that mirror?

uh oh gem. neither of those stories sounds good. and who on earth came up with the word gusset. it's awful, ha.

well i was able to go back to slimming world last night as i can now chew some fruits and cooked veg and chicken and fish etc. so enough to be able to eat a balanced diet on it. salad is a bit of a no no as it's all a bit hard if it's raw, but i'm working on that :) so woohoo. i gained 1.5lbs over 9 months, and that was after nearly a month in denmark, which i returned from last monday and then a weekend away just gone, and i would have gained after those in any case, so i'm happy with that. now i just need to lose it for next week :)

abz xx

Helloooooooooooooooooo everybodyyyyyyyy.
What's gwanin? Love the facebook photos Abz, can't believe the transformation! Izzy is such a beauty xxx

To be quite frank, Abz, I'm basically going to butt into your thread because if I put this in my thread nobody would see it! So yeah... I'm a little naughty and forgot to come on here and tell you guys.

bbc.jpg

So, basically, even though there was only an 8% chance, turns out we're having a baby! I'm 16 weeks and due on 7th April :)

Eating stupid amounts at the minute so we'll see just how big I get! xxx xxx

I would've seen it on your thread Elle - and you're always welcome on my diary too ;) I just have to say WHOOPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! That's SO brilliant x

Don't be scared - scared is for MUCH later - when they become teenagers and "go off a bit" x

hey everybody. long time no see. elle. huge congratulations again babes :D sorry i didn't see your message on here. i've been very bad and not been on minis for a very long time.

did everybody have a fab crimble? a happy new year? we didn't go to denmark this year, everyone came to us in bits and bobs through december instead. so iz had her first christmas at home, ha. it was lovely.

i managed to gain 4lb in 3 days. peeved about that as i didn't even go that bonkers, and loads of folk at group went mad for weeks and gained a lb or two, but then my meds have a lot to answer for a guess. only have 1.5lb of that left to go, so that's me. steadily moving downwards. almost down to the 15st mark. i haven't been under 15st since my honeymoon i think, ha.

how are you all doing? both in weight loss and in life?

abz xx

I came away from Christmas with 6 nasty little squatters, one of which as been despatched to date and war declared on the others x

Back