Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

thanks dq :D have just been having a scan and it's added to my favourites now :D

i need to be careful though or i end up spending a fortune!! i get a bit carried away :D

I am so impressed you can knit!! Hobby craft is v. expersive but some of the stuff there is lovely for making cards & general art supplies. I started a cross stitch many, many years ago (6 years ago) and got about half way through, so the fact you are going to start knitting now and have it finished for Christmas I think is amazing!

Have a great day off.

xx

Knitting is beyond cool. Must admit I'm impressed you could knit one, possibly two, jumpers for Xmas. I can't really follow a pattern. I can only knit scarves and squares!

Are you artistic at all? I was just thinking you could buy a ready made canvas and the colours you want and paint your own hearts?! Not only would it save money but it would be even more personal.

When's your weigh in?

hey hun.....

OoOooOO i didnt know you could knit..... lol wen ur done might have to get you to knit my girls hats... lol X

glad its all going well x

love Nas x ( Y have u not got a gold star? we have same number of reps... or are you 1 short?)

Naz HOW does abz do it lol, she's been on a couple of weeks more than me and her rep points are crrrrazy! She must be particularly lovely, not that i've noticed:p x

hello everyone. well the knitting stuff arrived and looks awesome so i've off out christmas shopping.

dress pics are up :D although i do look rather pregnant in the front one. i have been assured that i don't actually look that shape. apparently it's the photo angle. but i thought i looked huge. the only bra i have that would hoik my tits up enough i appear to have lost... so a replacement brassiere will be forthcoming.

now i've seen it full length on me i'm not sure about it. but a couple more lbs and i'm sure it will be lovely.

abz xx

its a lovely dress hun, you look great and will look even better when you have the whole out fit going on with shoes, hair all posh etc, will you be wear a little shawl or somthing with it??

Naz HOW does abz do it lol, she's been on a couple of weeks more than me and her rep points are crrrrazy! She must be particularly lovely, not that i've noticed:p x

lol me neither... i've been here ages.... but i just lurked for about 18 months... not understanding anything... lol x

but Abz iz supersweet, and as we can see, with all her reps very loved ;)

i love the dress and you look great once hair done make up on and shoes youll look amazing i thought it was alittle expensive but seeing it on you i can see it was money well spent

You look great in the dress Abz - it's really pretty. Good on you with the knitting.....I used to do loads when I was younger - even designed my own patterns as I did a lot of cartoon characters etc. Great way to keep those hands busy and away from food too lol x

lovely dress, looks really nice on, even better once your done up with shoes, jewellery etc!!!!
You look like you`ve lost quite alot of weight since your last progress pics.

thanks guys. you're all lovely :D i wasn't so sure about the dress after seeing me in those pics to be honest. but if you are all telling the truth then it must look better than i think. i don't have a full length mirror so i can't really tell, ha. i also feel like i've got skinny little pin calves sticking out the bottom too!!

also, i feel swollen up like a whale :( so maybe it will look better in a couple of days. and i don't have to wear it out for a couple of weeks yet so hopefully i'll be about to either a) find the right bra or b) buy the right bra to go underneath it, hee.

have managed the minimum of water today and loads of coffee etc. am just having my final shake before i head to bed because i forgot.

oh. and i've started the knitting. i'd forgotten how long progress can take!!

abz xx

I think the dress looks really nice,
you've got a great va va voom figure!

I didn't have a full length mirror til last Saturday after I realised that one was a factor in my putting on weight in the first place, because I couldn't see it happening. Also when I've lost weight,part of the reason I wasn't adjusting to my new figure, dressing for it etc was that I still didn't have a full length mirror.

Back