Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

well i'm sitting here with soup, a sandwich and chocolate cake.... not sure about the cake yet and the sandwich might have to wait until tea time, ha. the soup is nice though :)

abz xx

I guess you are spoiled for choice now you can eat! You'll get used to sorting out the food into mealtimes. I take a healthy low fat sandwich to work with an activia yog for pud. I always have a banana and an apple or something like that in my bag. Of course I start the day off with my porridge and have a main meal in the evening. That seems to satisfy me throughout with no need for hunger pangs in between. x

Well done!!

How weird is it to be eating again? I think you would be an absolutely brilliant counsellor (sp?).

xx

thanks guys :)

well i seem to have gone a bit mad today :S am off food shopping after work so at least i won't be hungry and panic buying, ha.

am off to see family for christmas this weekend. and it's the IT night out. so my aforementioned goal of remaining the same weight by next week is actually a little bit ridiculous. am going to have to make sure i'm extra good over the coming two days, ha.

abz xx

Hiya chicken, I'm still here don't worry!!
Wow, that's great that you are thinking of becoming a counsellor, you would be wonderful....
Don't worry too much about Christmas hun, you'll be grand, just remember to try to enjoy it too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well there's another thing tonight that i totally forgot about. we're going out for an indian for two of our friends' birthdays... i'm such a nincompoop...

must be good for duration of work day :D

abz xx

Hi Abz - you're about early this morning x

well i'm 'working' you know!! actually. i'm imbibing my first coffee of the day!! and looking over the programming i did yesterday.

OH MY GOD. just found loads of pics on facebook of last year's christmas party after putting up the pics of this years. spot the difference... and please be kind!! aargh.

abz xx

thanks clarri :) the cleavage was a little dangerous :) and unintentional when i bought the dress. i mean, the woman on the catwalk on the next website didn't have it... but then she didn't have boobs *sigh*.

You look fab hun, i love the dress , you look like you had a great time.xxxx

thanks honey :)

well my brain seems to have crashed.

this morning thomas said 'oh, can you put that thing on my new computer so it can copy over and finish downloading the game updates etc etc. so at 6.15am, there i am trying to wake up, set up a new network, work out permissions, then i realised that i had to leave for work in about three minutes and was sitting there in my underwear. needless to say it didn't get finished. i'll sort it all out tomorrow. both the machines went 'can't see you. not looking. lalalalala' ha. so i'll sort it in the morning.

but my brain got rudely awakened. straight from bed to networking and security permissions, and now it's decided it wants to go back to bed. unfortunately i'm at work...

Pickies great Abz. What a difference!!!

Reactions: abz

this morning thomas said 'oh, can you put that thing on my new computer so it can copy over and finish downloading the game updates etc etc. so at 6.15am, there i am trying to wake up, set up a new network, work out permissions, then i realised that i had to leave for work in about three minutes and was sitting there in my underwear. needless to say it didn't get finished. i'll sort it all out tomorrow. both the machines went 'can't see you. not looking. lalalalala' ha. so i'll sort it in the morning.

but my brain got rudely awakened. straight from bed to networking and security permissions, and now it's decided it wants to go back to bed. unfortunately i'm at work...

Lol i did the same this morning. I woke up at 4 am ..which isnt too bad really cos i start at 7 am so i leave home about half 6 anyways. Well i was doing some work on my computer and before i knew it it was like 10 to 7 and i wasnt dressed....lol.
Good thing work is only round the corner....but it takes ages to park and really i am supposed to be there at least 10 minutes before hand.
Taz xx

Big difference! You look lovely in your fab burgundy dress :)

I do think that you look pretty funky and fun in last years pics too though (great hair), I've missed out many times on having pics taken of good times, just cos I didn't look exactly how I wanted to. There is always good as well as bad in photos :)

LOL! i read the bit about you being in your underwear and thought you were talking about some dream you were having...

since we're talking about computers: i managed to fix my damn laptop a few days ago!:) i recovered my regedit and task manager, as stupid spyware/virus/brontok was blocking them (apparently blocked by the administrator, yeah, right...:D), and i also managed to fix a problem with my video folders, as every time i opened them up an error showed up saying explorer stopped responding:D oh, and i also fixed a problem with my removable storage devices, as every time i opened one up, a stupid programme called chess.exe appeared and messed everything up.
anyway, i feel like a computer geek, and it feels nice:D

Back